Turkish lever action shotgun

To bad nobody in Canada specializes in importing cool Turkish shotguns ;)

At one time we imported large numbers of Turkish shotguns from two companies....
QC was a major issue as well as inconsistent quality of materials.... Gave up
John

Ouch, that's a sad state of affairs when Norinco, by dint of your selling it, is the superior product.

How about a Canada Day discount on the 1897, to celebrate shotguns with style? :)

At one time we imported large numbers of Turkish shotguns from two companies....
QC was a major issue as well as inconsistent quality of materials.... Gave up
John

Was this a prevailing issue regardless of the brand John? I ask in the sense of while martstar researched shotguns in Turkey is there only a few manufacturers each with these quality issues?If so that is very disappointing. I hope that doesnt carry over to their handgun productions as well.

Was this a prevailing issue regardless of the brand John? I ask in the sense of while martstar researched shotguns in Turkey is there only a few manufacturers each with these quality issues?If so that is very disappointing. I hope that doesnt carry over to their handgun productions as well.

Most of the shotguns from Turkey come from 2-3 factories, we found if you had an issue at one you were likely to have it elsewhere as they seem to make parts for each other....
The handguns seem to be OK, the only problem is the VERY long delivery and the ever increasing prices....
John

I thought the Winchester SXP was a Turkish gun if Winchester can get them made with decent quality why not others?
Yeah, never had a issue with any of my many Turkish shotguns. Another site Dealer has had fantastic luck with them too. That Dealer is looking to bring them in themselves anyways.

Back
Top Bottom