Manticore Tavor Gear is Live!

Thread: Manticore Tavor Gear is Live!

Tags: None

Zahal.org said:

Manticore Tavor Gear is Live!

Update! Manticore is live! The Tavor products have completed the import process and are available to order!

Manticore Arms at Zahal

onetwentyish said:
    But... but.... I need a Krink stock!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Sarge_DL said:
    I hope you have your second order full of the curved butt pads!!
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

kaos013 said:
    Guys....Safety is $5 cheaper than on USA website yet forend is over $100 more and billed in USD??!!
    Are you sure your pricing is right?

Zahal.org said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    Guys....Safety is $5 cheaper than on USA website yet forend is over $100 more and billed in USD??!!
    Are you sure your pricing is right?
    'Fraid so! Canada customs had to take their cut coming across the border. All our paperwork made it very clear what we had and how much we owed them.

But we thought we'd keep the safeties low!

kaos013 said:
    Its made inUSA, no custom duties on that?

Zahal.org said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    Its made inUSA, no custom duties on that?
    http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/trade-com.../menu-eng.html

That free trade agreement isn't quite working is it?

Maybe as an individual driving across the border with $50 worth of stuff in your bag, but for us as a business to import large volumes of firearm components . . . well we're up to 22 pages of documentation!

bongoz said:
    EMS is the only shipping option but it says not to choose it in the item description?

bongoz said:
    Just placed my order for a FDE manticore handguard, super excited to get it!

I went with EMS cause it was the only shipping method available (Registered Mail was not an option) But I don't care how it's shipped, as long as I get it eventually

Zahal.org said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bongoz View Post
    Just placed my order for a FDE manticore handguard, super excited to get it!

I went with EMS cause it was the only shipping method available (Registered Mail was not an option) But I don't care how it's shipped, as long as I get it eventually
    Sorry about that! Go for EMS. Depending on Canada Day service it should be in your hands by the end of the week!