Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo Canada Day Free Ammunition Give Away! + selected Firearm 20% off!

Anyone in need of another person for a group buy? I'm in the Hamilton area. I'm interested in some 7.62x39.

Quote Originally Posted by kjmsask View Post
    Leave it to a "frickin" Quebecor to cry about something on Canada Day
    That's a free and fast judgment : I served in the CANADIAN forces, shoulder tab was labeled "CANADA", as was te flag on my uniform ... and still is now on my tactical gear.

This is not "crying" on Canada Day, just pointing out (as many other people did - wherever they come from) that the inventory backing up this sale wasn't up to it. I hope this is clear now !

And to add to it: I am not into "sales" usually but I ALWAYS buy my ammo by the thousands. Just having a volume discount would be much interesting to me !

Happy Canada Day !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thank you for the sale! Even tho I never picked anything up this sale its great to see you guys did a Canada Day Sale like all the bigger stores like Cabelas. Any chance of getting a Chrome 1911 9MM in soon? And also some other short double barrel shotguns besides the dominion arms?

I find it amazing that when it comes to threads started about receiving less than satisfactory customer service (not necessarily with CanAm, but in general on this site), there's always a line-up of (presumably older?) people waiting to spout off lines like "Generation Entitlement", "suck it up", "back in my day" stories and the like. Yet every holiday there is an overwhelming expectation for vendors here to provide sales that (judging by the speculation thread again) could never meet those expectations unless they gave everything away for free and carried unlimited stock. Talk about hypocrisy...

Thank you CanAm for providing a great sale and great service time and time again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Aside from the typical cgn infighting, it's good to see a great sale and a huge demand tp depleted the stock inventory. It's shows that the firearms community has a healthy appetite.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by matt52 View Post
    Anyone in need of another person for a group buy? I'm in the Hamilton area. I'm interested in some 7.62x39.
    I would be in for 1 case of 762x39 in the honey harbour area

I'm looking for 1 more person to buy 1 or 2 crates of ether 762x54r or dominian 762x39 anyone on the island or powell river

I liked my 16ga. backpacker so much , I had to buy a second.

Oh, i got a dominion outlaw some weeks ago , of course ,it need some hours to tune up the gun but no need to up grade the parts , it become very smooth to open and quick reload the chamber ,in these few week ,this gun was my best playmate.This sale I had brought some norinco and dominion shot gun that I think I can trust their quality.
    I LOVE HONEY

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast