Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo Canada Day Free Ammunition Give Away! + selected Firearm 20% off!

The 9mm was gone before the sale even started

Thanks np27 coming my way as promised!
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

Looking for NairnCo 1911 😃

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Lol I totally missed this sale, guys were too quick.

I'd love to see the isnide of canam's warehouse after this sale and the last one.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Super sale ... No stock 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Creeeg View Post
    The 9mm was gone before the sale even started
    Could have been an interesting sale but with no or almost no stock to back it up, it's not a very professionnal way of doing business...I was in the retail business for over 10 years and it, reminds me of some of those stores having door crashers on boxing day with only 1-2 in stock.

Maybe should have done a 20% or 15% discount instead and/or tell in advance how many are in stock. This would have been more honest.

Simple suggestions from a avid ammo buyer!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by convergys2 View Post
    Just order it and in the notes say "Please hold. Waiting for PAL". That's what I did a few months back when I was waiting for my RPAL and they were OK with doing that for me.
    Can someone confirm I can do this?

Quote Originally Posted by djmagnum View Post
    Could have been an interesting sale but with no or almost no stock to back it up, it's not a very professionnal way of doing business...I was in the retail business for over 10 years and it, reminds me of some of those stores having door crashers on boxing day with only 1-2 in stock.

Maybe should have done a 20% or 15% discount instead and/or tell in advance how many are in stock. This would have been more honest.

Aww, poor guy didn't get what he wanted.
    Not sure if you read the post or not, but theres a bunch of guns that are 20% off...

Leave it to a "frickin" Quebecor to cry about something on Canada Day
    Quote Originally Posted by djmagnum View Post

CGN Regular
    There was plenty of 7.62 ammo to go around.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Can someone confirm I can do this?
    Put the order in before the day is out, try to call but they may be off, send email and put in remarks "please hold until I recieve my PAL" they will do that no problem as long as you pay now, pick up later,,, or I guess ship later, they are good like that!
    Sorry I meant put in the remarks when putting in order and also send email, either way, they will accomodate! happy Canada Day! Enjoy your firearm and play safe!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 07-01-2015 at 02:16 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast