Grange Firearms Assosciation is now Calibre Shooting Association

Hello,

I am a new RPAL holder and am looking for membership to a club. How much would membership to the new club cost for a new member including initiation fees etc.?

Thanks,
Amol

JR said that membership pricing will remain the same which is $655 for the first year and $550 for renewal.

Can you please list the calibre and type of firearms we can bring to the range now? Hours of operations? I am not a member but might be interested.

Any restricted pistol caliber firearms - .22 all the way to .50 AE
Any shotgun caliber firearms *No bird shot or target loads* Slugs can be used on Range B
Any .223/5.56 FMJ *No Steel Core* Only on Range B

No other rifle caliber firearms are permitted at this time. Hope this helps.

- Shervin

Any restricted pistol caliber firearms - .22 all the way to .50 AE
Any shotgun caliber firearms *No bird shot or target loads* Slugs can be used on Range B
Any .223/5.56 FMJ *No Steel Core* Only on Range B

No other rifle caliber firearms are permitted at this time. Hope this helps.

- Shervin

Thanks. Hours of operations and fees?

I submitted my new membership to Grange on March 24 and currently still waiting for the CLSC date to be set.

I'm delighted to hear that the orientation and shoot has been streamlined to take less than two hours. Will I be taking the streamlined CLSC and starting off as a member of "Calibre Shooting Association" ?

Will I get the coupon sheet ? :) Hoping the transition is seamless for those in the same position as I am.

Last edited:
I submitted my new membership to Grange on March 24 and currently still waiting for the CLSC date to be set.

I'm delighted to hear that the orientation and shoot has been streamlined to take less than two hours. Will I be taking the streamlined CLSC and starting off as a member of "Calibre Shooting Association" ?

Will I get the coupon sheet ? :) Hoping the transition is seamless for those in the same position as I am.

We have asked the Grange to pass on any members that are in the queue for the CLSC so we can move them over to the new streamlined program.

However, no coupon sheet till you renew with Calibre. Sorry.

How many ports for handgun and how many ports for rifles? Is shotgun allowed?

Once the renovations are complete: range A will have 12 lanes and range B will have 13

Shotguns are allowed in both, but only buckshot and slug.

Centerfire rifle only in B. They can be used in any stall, but 2 will be purpose built for riflee.

JR

You guys might want to update your website too. The membership page still shows Grange as being the club associated with Target Sports (their site, at least, now shows the closure of the club and has contact links back to Julie at Target Sports).

Are you planning to do a monthly membership instead of yearly? It is easier to do $50 per mont then a lump sum of $600.

Sorry, but no. Its an all at once payment.

We tried the monthly and it was a disaster. So much administrative follow-up.... Never again.

JR

Hi JR,

First and foremost congratulations on the fine upgrades you have done and are doing at Target Sports. I know when all is said and done that it will be a great place to shoot. My question is, as a current member of The Grange I have a LTATT with them which doesn't expire for several more years (same time as my RPAL expires). Since the LTATT is issued in the name of the Grange Firearms Association, won't it become invalid when the Grange ceases to exist next July 1st? Also, in the meantime, will I be able to exchange my current Grange membership cards for a Caliber membership card and if necessary, obtain a new LTATT?

Back
Top Bottom