SolCan SAM 1911 Thunderbolt/Seraphim archangel- HOLSTERS, ((PICS UP))

SolCan

CGN frequent flyer
Trader
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Now available Concealment & Competition holsters for the Full-size & Compact "S.A.M THUNDERBOLT" 1911-Railed 1911 as well as the "SERAPHIM ARMORY ARCHANGEL" railed-1911.
these will be Dedicated holsters for the Thunderbolt & Archangel, as well as commander length.

regards.
Solelycanadian

SolCan Dedicated SAM Thunderbolt/Seraphim Archangel 1911 Competition holster...

Last edited:
Two threads going on this, bigger than I thought. We emailed once before, and I'm still interested, I forgot what the quote was though. Anyway look forward to seeing them in production.

Would the product line include ones for Commander Tacticals, and in LH? Or would that drive the price per unit up too much?

yes sir, commander & carry length holsters will also be included in the line, No price difference for the different configurations or in LH.

light bearing will also be available in both styles, Competition & Concealment.

I'm also interested. Like the other posters I've tried fobus and others but the rail thickness is about 1/8" too thick to fit. What is the possbile timeline and price?

sounds good,
Hoping to have the line available within a month at the latest..

price will be the same as the other lines

update..

we have gone ahead and ordered a SAM thunderbolt 1911, so we should be up and running with a full lineup of SAM thunderbolt (full size & Compact) & seraphim archangel Holsters within a month or sooner..

yup we'll be able to do the Seraphim Armory Archangel & Ghost holsters,

The seraphim Warfighter holsters will happen, but sometime further down the road..

Would love holsters for railed and non railed SA models

Hi Tim:

I'm definitely in for one. What the difference between the competition and concealment models? I looked on the website but can't see much difference between the two. I'm mainly interested in using a SAM Thunderbolt for PPC Service competition. Probably would want a paddle style in black. Are they adjustable for tilt angle forward or aft?

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

hi Ted,
Concealment style is the pancake style, fairly flat gear with a set retention. And competition style is the Fold-over style, with adjustable retention.

yup the paddle or belt-slide for the Competition holsters can be canted by 10/degrees either forward or backward

Concealment style...

Competition style...

Hi Tim:

I'm definitely in for one. What the difference between the competition and concealment models? I looked on the website but can't see much difference between the two. I'm mainly interested in using a SAM Thunderbolt for PPC Service competition. Probably would want a paddle style in black. Are they adjustable for tilt angle forward or aft?

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

hi Ted,
Concealment style is the pancake style, fairly flat gear with a set retention. And competition style is the Fold-over style, with adjustable retention.

yup the paddle or belt-slide for the Competition holsters can be canted by 10/degrees either forward or backward

Competition style...

OK, competition paddle it is. Hope this goes quick. :)

We Now have a SAM Thunderbolt 1911!!..

We can now make Dedicated SAM thunderbolt 1911railed holsters, lighted or non-lighted, in Competition or Concealment style..

i'll post a couple sample pics in the wk.

Back
Top Bottom