Great experience with Marstar

roadcarver

CGN frequent flyer
Thanks Marstar for great shopping experience. Inquired about availability and shipping for a Colt 1911 mainspring housing pin, response was well within 24 hrs.

Purchased online and got timely updates. From the time I placed the order to receiving the part via Canada Post, it was 7 days including the w/e.

Thanks Marstar for great shopping experience. Inquired about availability and shipping for a Colt 1911 mainspring housing pin, response was well within 24 hrs.

Purchased online and got timely updates. From the time I placed the order to receiving the part via Canada Post, it was 7 days including the w/e.

Same here...needed a d-tent and spring for my safety switch. From inquiring if they had parts to shipping, total turn around time was 7 days. Thanks Marstar

Thanks Marstar and thanks to the woman on the phone, nice and courteous, Friendly. That's what I like, can always get them on the phone and quick shipping this is my 4th purchase at Marstar and I really enjoy the service and unique inventory. If only I had more money ;).

Funny experience many years ago. Bought a Lee Metford from them. Got a letter from customs saying I had to file an import form. Pointed out that the date was 1891 and therefore it was an antique that did not need the form
Their reply? Oh we thought that was the model number! They released it.

Back
Top Bottom