Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Issue with Target Sports Canada - satisfactorily resolved on page 5

Smile Issue with Target Sports Canada - satisfactorily resolved on page 5

I registered May 29, 30, 31 CFSC and CRFSC courses along with 2 friends with target sport Canada on May 19, 2015, and we were very excited and looking forward the course. On May 29, 2015, 5:10PM I got a call from Target Sport Canada and I was told the course were cancelled because of the instructor was under the weather, and we can put you in the next available course which is on June 19, 2015. I was so disappointment, and asked for refund. Guess what? No refund for the course.

At the end, I took my course in elsewhere with a earlier time available.

JR if you are reading this, I hope this policy can be revised. This is not customer's fault, TSC failed to deliver the course on promised date, customer should have the right to ask for refund.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They should have to provide you with a refund. They changed the dates, it isn't your fault that the dates changed.

Thank you for your Support. They refused to refund my money and they were saying: " we just reschedule the course, not cancelling the course!!." I brought this up hoping they can change their policy on course refund. This is not customer's fault.

Dear better business bureau

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by xiaozliu View Post
    Thank you for your Support. They refused to refund my money and they were saying: " we just reschedule the course, not cancelling the course!!." I brought this up hoping they can change their policy on course refund. This is not customer's fault.
    agreed
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN Regular
    File dispute with CC company

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    File dispute with CC company
    Hell yeah ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I totally missed that let MC do the work

Shawn

You are totally in the right. What if you booked off time off work to go for this, and the new dates don't work? That's lost wages + them taking your money and not following through on the date. Better Business Bureau definitely deserves a call if you can't get JR on the phone.

Time to talk to the boss directly.

you were in the right. target sports is a great store but this isn't cool, come on target change the policy this was in no way the customers fault. think of it this way, they want their money back so they can take a course elsewhere sooner, you give them the money back, they say "that was vary understanding of target sports", their license comes in sooner than if they had waited for the rescheduled course, they want to make their first purchase, who might be first on the list? the company that didn't say "sorry bub you're s.o.l no refunds"
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast