Mec Gar specific model

CZ85Combat

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hi John,
Since you guys have the best prices in the Country on Mec Gar mags,
can you get some Sig 226 mags like the Sku# MGP22620 and MGP22818?

I am sure that every owner of 226 Tac Ops that are stuck with the crappy Checkmate 10rds would buy some
I would take 5 myself and I don't even have a tac ops lol

Cheers

Hi John,
Since you guys have the best prices in the Country on Mec Gar mags,
can you get some Sig 226 mags like the Sku# MGP22620 and MGP22818?

I am sure that every owner of 226 Tac Ops that are stuck with the crappy Checkmate 10rds would buy some
I would take 5 myself and I don't even have a tac ops lol

Cheers

Would be pleased to supply these mags, please contact me at john@marstar.ca and include a copy of your license for prohibited devices (hi-cap mags)
John

Fun fact alert!

Would be pleased to supply these mags, please contact me at john@marstar.ca and include a copy of your license for prohibited devices (hi-cap mags)
John

I've ordered from Marstar in the past and will likely order again. Responses like this are how I discovered that I can't add a "moderator/admin" to my ignore list.

Fun fact!

lol
I love dealing with Marstar because of John's No BS approach. I should have been more precise in my initial email...
One thing about Marstar is that they delivers. If it wasn't for them, guys would have paid 750$ for a Norinco M14S

Fun fact alert!

I've ordered from Marstar in the past and will likely order again. Responses like this are how I discovered that I can't add a "moderator/admin" to my ignore list.

Fun fact!

Maybe, but not everyone is cool with the innuendo that they meant anything illegal. 20 + years into the magazine limit social experiment we can all assume PINNED.

Maybe, but not everyone is cool with the innuendo that they meant anything illegal. 20 + years into the magazine limit social experiment we can all assume PINNED.

What did we do wrong this time.... The person wants hi-cap mags, I simply requested that he contact me via my e mail rather than discuss it here.... I asked him to include the proper license simply in an effort to avoid delays.... This is wrong ??

I would welcome your input as to how we should handle this request without offending anyone ??

We do not assume anything, unlike some people here, since we sell both limited and unlimited capacity magazines is it wrong to find out which category the customer falls into ?? After all we do supply the motion picture industry, museums, military, LE, just to mention a few....

John

It seemed glib but I guess it wasn't. There is a market for full sized magazines that are pinned. The alternative, with flimsy plastic bases or lower thirds, is near worthless.

Back
Top Bottom