KABOOM. The exclusive Binary Rifle Target produced by Canadaammo.com $7.99/lb

Canada Ammo

Business Rep
Business Member
Introducing a new Binary Rifle Target from Canadaammo.com!

This binary rifle target produces a very impressive reaction for a very reasonable price when compared to other similar products.

The re-sealable, plastic pouch can stand on its own or be stapled to a target stand.

The bright orange safety label on the front of the pouch presents a clear target easy to pick out at distance.

Purchase here today for only $7.99/lb to see and hear for yourself, the awesome power of KABOOM.G:

Last edited:
Cool!!
Is this similar to the original Tannerite whereas it wont cause fires??
No, this is pretty much like all the others, but cheaper.

pic_3.jpg

Attachments

• pic_3.jpg
    pic_3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4,953
Cool!!
Is this similar to the original Tannerite whereas it wont cause fires??

No, this is pretty much like all the others, but cheaper.

I had a chance to try out some of the prototype, and it will definitely start a fire if you nick the edge of the bag and get a partial det.
BE CAREFUL with the tinder dry forests!
I found that by rolling the top of the ziplock bag down tight like rolling a toothpaste tube, then taping it in place, then laying it on its side to expose the base, it popped more reliably.

Great to see it officially released. More choices for the consumer.

I had a chance to try out some of the prototype, and it will definitely start a fire if you nick the edge of the bag and get a partial det.
BE CAREFUL with the tinder dry forests!
I found that by rolling the top of the ziplock bag down tight like rolling a toothpaste tube, then taping it in place, then laying it on its side to expose the base, it popped more reliably.

Great to see it officially released. More choices for the consumer.

Thanks for the info. and to all others that chimed in.
I definitely won't be using any here in BC till we get more rain!!

This will be another throw-in-the-cart item Thanks Can-Am.

FYI when I go to put the 12 pack in the cart, it comes up as 107.88 instead of 99.99. I'm tempted but the shipping is a bit steep, by the time I pay that it's the same price as driving out to the closest store and picking it up in person. This is probably pretty awesome for folks who live in more remote areas though

Specifically banned on BC crown lands right now, actually. :)

Just to confirm, "reactive targets" are included in the current fire ban that is in effect in BC...

As far as I'm aware, there are no other prohibitions of reactive targets on crown land.

PS: love the name. Kaboom. Makes me think of this guy:

Crazy_Harry.JPG

FYI when I go to put the 12 pack in the cart, it comes up as 107.88 instead of 99.99. I'm tempted but the shipping is a bit steep, by the time I pay that it's the same price as driving out to the closest store and picking it up in person. This is probably pretty awesome for folks who live in more remote areas though

We offer free shipping on orders over $200.

Back
Top Bottom