New NEA Rifles and Complete Upper Receivers now in stock

Thanks. I just wanted an idea of price right now. I was considering it for an indoor plinker for winter

Hey, is CANAM looking at getting bits and pieces of NEA AR accessories?
I used to love buying bolt carriers, bbls, gas blocks, gas tubes, brakes, etc from SFRC but they out of stock and I like canam better anyways.

Hey, is CANAM looking at getting bits and pieces of NEA AR accessories?
I used to love buying bolt carriers, bbls, gas blocks, gas tubes, brakes, etc from SFRC but they out of stock and I like canam better anyways.

You bet! Our next order set to arrive late August will round out our NEA inventory with the entire line of parts.

I would much rather prefer Norinco quality over NEA . But is there any chance you will have some standard small Dia (pencil barrel) front sight posts coming in your NEA order ?

I have already asked for these and for .0625 diameter low-profile gas block. Lets hope they can supply these.

Any idea if NEA will be coming out with a mid length gas system?

Funny you should ask that. When you head over to the neaginc dot com website, they show their 18" rifle with a middy length gas system. Currently my 14.5" NEA barrel has an mid-length gas system. :) Life is good. Does this help?

Cheers and keep helping them nooobies out there! :wave:

Barney

I'm also looking for parts,if you can get them,specifically the parts for the BCG(firing pin,bolt,cam bolt and pin,etc)that would be awesome.ive also got a few uppers laying around that need barrels.

Back
Top Bottom