Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look at all that bulk ammo in stock :)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Those that didn't stack it high during low prices or roll their own have only themselves to blame. All the trolls out there that don't like the price do not have to buy this luxury item.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

No deal
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    I'm in retail and having a store with a good amount of stock (inventory) isn't the same thing as a internet store.
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by twong1980 View Post
    While I do agree with anyone who calls me cheap, doing things this way probably saves me about $1000 a year.
    This is not being cheap, it's being smart.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

BANNED
    Don't like the price just STFU and move on...no need to post your armchair business expert opinions about it. I say this as a business owner myself, people's ignorance to business dynamics never ceases to amaze me. People want 5 star merch/services at Wal Mart/Kijiji prices. F*** off already.

Other than that, slugs + old tv's and appliances= fun fun fun!!! Prolly gonna pick up a case or 2, and maybe a new shotgun soon here.

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    .45 is going for over 500$ per 1000? You are kidding me? Gun show prices are no more than 350 per 1000 that's tax in no shipping unreal! Are you sure these prices are right?
    If you can show me name brand factory ammo at that price I will buy everything I can find. Maybe years and years ago, but this is the price we pay. Especially for anything federal which saw prices jump big time last year at every retailer. I havent seen $17.50 for a box of american made 45acp in a Loooooooong time. Check the prices in the USA. Damn near the same as us and then add on 30% for our garbage loonie.

So much hate in these threads.

If you failed to plan you planned to fail. Dont like it blame yourself or reload your own.

Yes the prices are high...they are high everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dunwithit View Post
    Don't like the price just STFU and move on...no need to post your armchair business expert opinions about it. I say this as a business owner myself, people's ignorance to business dynamics never ceases to amaze me. People want 5 star merch/services at Wal Mart/Kijiji prices. F*** off already.

Other than that, slugs + old tv's and appliances= fun fun fun!!! Prolly gonna pick up a case or 2, and maybe a new shotgun soon here.
    Cleaning up your mess completely afterwards of course

The method...

Why sell 1000 rounds of whatever for 35 Cents a round.

When you can sell it for 60 cents to half as many people.

( sure there are factors and the exchange yada yada)

Shooting has become like gulf, if you have to ask what it costs you likely shouldn't do it.

Active shooter for 7 years.
    Currently inactive, the hurtal of ammo has reached higher then I can jump.

When all the little guys are gone... Don't kid yourself it won't matter. Your not the target market.

This is my personal experience, not judgement. Just my opinion.

And I have bought two shotties from tse and will continue to.

Thank You TSE for bringing in this kind of selection. This is a hobby and a passion. The happiness I receive from this sport does not have a pricetag. I fully recognize your hard efforts to locate bulk ammo and offer this to the public. I for one, will and always be strong supporter and buyer. Great job folks!!

~Trapper79
    Blessed Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War And My Fingers For Battle CDTSA CTL ATA SCTA AHEIA

BANNED
    They Can get away with selling it for that much as they are located in Alberta ( lots of disposable income there ) same reason why ferraris and lambos are 25- 50k more there.....endless oil money......people will buy they don't care about the price

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast