Zahal......again!

BadLieutenant

CGN frequent flyer
A second order at Zahal convinced me (again) that these guys are better than any other dealer here on CGN!

Fast shipping (from Israel) and these guys are the top!

Thanks again Zahal.....now, I need to get myself a Tavor! :rockOn:

+1 I bought some stuff from Zahal and another dealer in calgary (8hr drive from me) on the same day and the stuff from Zahal showed up at my door first, those guys are on point

+1 on Zahal.org, I've ordered several parts for my AR and VZ, patches and T-shirts, and they always have great service and fast shipping.

I believe they once mentioned a Canadian Warehouse. Nevertheless, awesome service as what all of us expects from every vendor we have in our common field of interest.

A second order at Zahal convinced me (again) that these guys are better than any other dealer here on CGN!

Fast shipping (from Israel) and these guys are the top!

Thanks again Zahal.....now, I need to get myself a Tavor! :rockOn:

I believe they once mentioned a Canadian Warehouse. Nevertheless, awesome service as what all of us expects from every vendor we have in our common field of interest.

A ware house that holds North american made products in Canada to avoid shipping from North America to Israel, and then Israel to Canada.

So Tavor parts like Manticore Arms or Gear Head Works are stored here in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
My order of Wed July 9th arrived here this morning.
11 calendar days / 6 business days from Israel.
Living on Vancouver Island, you can pretty much add 1-2 days in shipping.
Awesome service - both by Zahal shipping as well as Canada Post.

Back
Top Bottom