Looking for help

unzari

Hello again to Marstar staff (John and frank)

I have sent back the RMA product over a month ago and tracking indicates that it had been received several weeks ago. I have made several inquiries and have not had any replies regarding the issue. Now, I totally understand running a business is busy and tasks require prioritization, especially considering the low value of the item in discussion. However, I feel that it is common courtesy to acknowledge the correspondence I've been sending. I don't want to keep posting on the forums just to get a simple reply from you guys! (This is the second time in trying to get your attention via other channels) email is my primary channel of communication since our business hours overlap and I cannot make phone calls during that time.

So please, John/frank, please let me know what is the status of RMA #102

Thank you again.

Hello again to Marstar staff (John and frank)

I have sent back the RMA product over a month ago and tracking indicates that it had been received several weeks ago. I have made several inquiries and have not had any replies regarding the issue. Now, I totally understand running a business is busy and tasks require prioritization, especially considering the low value of the item in discussion. However, I feel that it is common courtesy to acknowledge the correspondence I've been sending. I don't want to keep posting on the forums just to get a simple reply from you guys! (This is the second time in trying to get your attention via other channels) email is my primary channel of communication since our business hours overlap and I cannot make phone calls during that time.

So please, John/frank, please let me know what is the status of RMA #102

Thank you again.

By using RMA #102 this directs the parcel to a given section, however to offer the best possible service we REALLY DO need your name....
Who did you contact previously ??

JOHN

Lots of the sponsors don't do PM's
I believe it should be e-mailed to john@marstar.ca

That's exactly what I have been doing for the last few weeks to no avail.

OK I am going to repeat myself one more time. Once you identified yourself I replied, you PMed me I replied, you e mailed I replied.... Either you have blocked us or don't follow up....

I have instructed our our accounting to issue you a full refund....

John

I couldn't get emails from Marstar either. Caused alot of frustration but did get it fixed after. Forget exactly what it was in my settings but the problem was on my end and not theirs. Think there is a thread somewhere here with the fix posted, I'll try to find it in a while.

I wish someone would invent an item that I could press numbers on and be able to talk with someone who is not in the same room as me... perhaps even be able to talk directly to someone on the other side of the country... (Bueller? Alexander Graham Bell?) :)

I wish someone would invent an item that I could press numbers on and be able to talk with someone who is not in the same room as me... perhaps even be able to talk directly to someone on the other side of the country... (Bueller? Alexander Graham Bell?) :)

With boundless resources, you wouldn't think illiteracy would be so prolific online. At least sarcasm is well represented? :)

email is my primary channel of communication since our business hours overlap and I cannot make phone calls during that time.

Back
Top Bottom