Black Rifle Shooters, We Want To Hear From You! (No, Seriously We Really Do!)

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We all love our black rifles! That goes without saying, but sometimes it's hard to keep up with what is in demand and new on the market for
chosen firearms.

So all you black gun runners, aficionados, arm-chair commandos, 3 gun competitors, or just lovers of all that is black and tactical, we
want your thoughts and requests.

Is there some product or accessory that you have been looking for your firearm or project but haven't been able to find or obtain?

We would like to try and help you out.

Shoot us an email at sales@wolverinesupplies.com and post the request here and we will see if we can source it for you.
Once we get the info we will share will all!

Please bear in mind that not all products will be available. Some will more than likely be ITAR controlled,
or the manufacturer may not have an export permit for their country or they won't sell to civilian customers, but
we will certainly do our best to find out for you.

Please keep the requests to things that you are actually looking to purchase, not just something you have a passing curiosity on, as some of
these requests will be time consuming.

I'm personally trying to source this at the moment....
77e321cfc7997f72d7b170634cb54ca5.jpg

You've got a good selection. I'd like you guys to make the new website as good as the old one so that I could see it.

I used to browse it 3 or 4 times a week. Today was the first time I looked at it in a week, and that was just for long enough to see that it was still slow.

You've got a good selection. I'd like you guys to make the new website as good as the old one so that I could see it.

I used to browse it 3 or 4 times a week. Today was the first time I looked at it in a week, and that was just for long enough to see that it was still slow.

while I can sympathize and we are listening, this isn't the thread discussing the website. Please keep it to the topic we requested. I'll start a separate thread where we'll be asking for feedback on the website.
Thanks for understanding

Tactical sofa!
Hey, I'd like one of those sofas too, but not in black, it would clash with my den decor. I'd like one in my fave pattern, A-TACS AU. It gives me so much more flexibility for accessorizing. Then I can display photos of my place in Better Tactical Homes & Gardens. :cool:

AND, to go with Grumpy's bacon, you can't get that without getting this:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TacticalBeans

1) Full line and lasting inventory of the tactical Vortex optics
2) more selection of charging handles, muzzle devices, BCGs... AXTS Raptors, Surefire muzzle brakes, flash hiders, AAC, Phase 5, Lantac all have full lines of muzzle brakes, flash hiders, BCGs
3) Trijicon optics
4) AI AICS thumbhole short action chassis... either old AW chassis or the thumbhole stocksides for the new AT or AX

I am a buyer for #1-3 through other Canadian online retailers simply because Wolverine does not carry it. That said there are other retailers that are over price.. The ones that don't can't keep stock. #4 Wolverine is already the official CDN distributor however I don't know what's going on with AI these days... But demand is for the thumbhole chassis and I can't believe you don't have the stocksides in. Are there not close-out buys on the AW style that you can't scoop?

ACR Handguards, the regular type or some of the lighter aftermarket stuff that has been offered. Bring in some more of the bushmaster stocks both straight and folding.

I've been trying to find Strike industries products everywhere. As far as i Can find there are now dealers in Canada, might be an opportunity to get in on some really cool accessories.

Back
Top Bottom