Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Calgary TSE M14 Clinic Sunday 13 Sept 2015 - Debrief here!

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I apologize, but we cannot give up our bays for a class on the weekends. Especially when we don't charge Barney to use it. We are just waaaaaay too busy.

We are happy to accommodate Barney in a classroom on weekends and bays (if not booked by professional agencies) during the week.

Not a problem on an early October class though.

JR
    How about Fridays?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    How about Fridays?
    No. It needs to be monday to thursday offering.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    No. It needs to be monday to thursday offering.
    Well, it is what it is... Thanks for hosting his clinics anyways... Looks like I'll have to take some vacation time....

Business Member
    TSE JR has been an absolute hero for getting our community together for that stretch of three days. I'm most thankful for all his efforts. Now I'm being summoned back home (niner domestic). Lots and lots of chores and loose ends need to be tied up on the home front.

I have surfaced from 3 days of intense family fun and bonding here at Whistler. My knees and back are killing me after an awesome but challenging hike up to Joffre Prov Park glaciers.

As much as I would love to deliver a clinic on my return swing, I'm pressured to get back home!

Cheers,
    Barney

CGN frequent flyer
    Ahh well, family first!

Just glad you could make it, and thanks again for spending your time helping us!
    CCFR

Just thought I'd share - after taking Barney's clinic, I took my M305 out for some quality time at the range. Before the clinic, the best grouping I could get was in the neighbourhood of 2.5" ~ 3". Now my groups are around 1.5" ~ 2.25". So definitely a day well spent!

Business Member
    Nice pic! Bring on the pictures and range reports!

Cheers,

Barney

CGN Regular
    Finally sat down with 2 reasons to finally respond after attending the clinic. 1) It keeps this thread alive just a little 2) Provide my clinic feedback to Barney as promised

Simply put, money very well spent. Extremely good value! Can't wait for next years expanded/advanced/full-on "pimp" my rifle session. Same can be said of Barney's CQB clinic.
    Barney.....you can count me in to attend next years clinics if/when you do make it out this way.

The content is perfect for the amount of time and level of detail. I would not change a thing. There is plenty learned about the M14/M1A in that amount of time.
    The content is great for all levels of experience, by taking what Barney knows and adding to your experience level.
    The Barney stories, jokes, and crazy-ass laugh just added to the value. I can't say I have met a happier person than Barney in my lifetime.
    Value added, the chance to meet other M14/M1A owners, exchange thoughts, tools, parts, and experience.
    Seriously good teacher with a passion for sharing with others.

Barney. Thanks for taking the time to visit Alberta this past summer. Much appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I hope you took pictures- you won't recognise the place if you come again- there's an orange tint to everything out here like a tang truck exploded

Business Member
    Thanks for all the kind words. I'm planning my next 2016 road trip right now. I will be completing my 2 semesters at Georgian College and then heading out west in mid to end of August. Yup, lots of CQB fun and more M14 clinics out west!

Hope to see and network with you western dudes once again!

Cheers,
    Barney

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567