HUngry-Tactical Teacher M14 Course, Any interest?

Yup, it's the Thursday 09 Sep 2015 when I'll be able to swing through on my way to YYC. Exact same format as all my other M14 clinics or my YYC clinic post found in my dealer forum (at the bottom of my signature line... click on the link). More details to come... but here's the link to the YYC clinic...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-M14-Clinic-Sunday-13-Sept-2015-Register-here!

Now look for the details there!

The kind folks and Wolverine and I will cement down the date and then we can deal with the interested registrations from there. :)

There, does that help things?

cheers :wave:

Barney

Im planning on attending but Im confused. Thursday is the 10th and Wednesday is the 9th... Which one is correct? Any places Grumpy you suggest staying overnight? Also Barney are you doing anything in NW Ontario on the way to Calgary?

The course is the 10th. There are some nice hotels on the highway in Virden. Jay's Inn or the Comfort Inn are good choices.

Yes, that's correct... it's me the fool who typed in 9th Sep Thursday. That was my mistake. The clinic is on Thursday 10 Sep 2015...I 'll go and correct my posts. Lots of space available. All the details can be found in the Virden, MB M14 Clinic post right here:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...irden-MB-M14-Clinic-10-Sep-2015-Register-here!

Any questions? Bring them on!

Cheers... :wave:

Barney

Let's see:
Take a Thursday off
Drive 3 and half hours
Learn from one of the best
Try not to drop 2 paycheques at Wolverine
Rush 3 and half hours to get back to work for Friday morning.
All for a rifle I barely shoot.

See you there!

Let's see:
Take a Thursday off
Drive 3 and half hours
Learn from one of the best
Try not to drop 2 paycheques at Wolverine
Rush 3 and half hours to get back to work for Friday morning.
All for a rifle I barely shoot.

See you there!

used to drive my daughter into Winnipeg and back twice a week sometimes for dance. The drive really isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom