HUngry-Tactical Teacher M14 Course, Any interest?

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey folks, we have been talking to Hungry and he is coming through our way here the week after Labour Day.

He is looking at running one of his clinics for the M14. How many folks from Manitoba/western Manitoba/eastern Sask would be interested?

stow_know_how.jpg

I'm absolutely interested, I just mounted my schmidt & bender I bought from you on my m14!
only thing is, i'll be out of town the first two weeks of september. Might i suggest rescheduling the course for a later or earlier date...

Yup, it's the Thursday 10 Sep 2015 (my mistake having typed in 09 Sep ) when I'll be able to swing through on my way to YYC. Exact same format as all my other M14 clinics or my YYC clinic post found in my dealer forum (at the bottom of my signature line... click on the link). More details to come... but here's the link to the YYC clinic...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-M14-Clinic-Sunday-13-Sept-2015-Register-here!

Now look for the details there!

The kind folks and Wolverine and I will cement down the date and then we can deal with the interested registrations from there. :)

There, does that help things?

cheers :wave:

Barney

Last edited:
I would like to attend. Anything I need to bring or buy before hand. I can even supply some Lake of the Woods beverage. :) Its a about a 6 hour drive for me and about as close as I can expect as I live way up in NW Ontario. Ill have to confirm with my boss of course as Sept. is interesting.
And I bought my stock from Barney waaayyy back.
Just double checked time. 8 hr min.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom