Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: In Ontario what is the expected time for a registration transfer and STATT

Anyone having any luck getting through to the RCMP? Got the gun transferred, now I need a STATT to have it shipped. Been trying to get through on the phone and I get the voicemail all the time and haven't gotten a call back when I leave a message.

Nope no luck here too, I really waaaaaant me guuun

Their logic makes no sense. Applied to transfer a Glock on Friday morning, received an email this morning saying that my transfer had been completed.

CGN frequent flyer
    For people keeping score, I did finally get my transfer approved last week, so it took 4 weeks exactly. Still waiting for the reg cert.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Was supposed to be moving today, but was never sent my ATT that I requested.. Been trying to get them on the phone but no one answers and it doesn't put me on hold. This whole system is screwed. Now I'm wondering if they even bothered to put the address change in effect, or if they even bothered to issue the ATT. Guess I'm not moving, and I'll be calling them every 5 mins till finally someone is around.

edit:Took 40 mins on the phone. And got the ATT they had spelt my email wrong lol.
    Last edited by Ribstaylor; 02-14-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345