Ruger Limited Edition 357/9mm Convertible revolvers

I've had mine out a few times now. It's more accurate than an older model one I had. Stupid accurate, really. The 9mm is so far off for impact that you pretty much have to set it up for whichever you want to shoot. That's ok since I don't give a fig for 9mm revolvers.

The 5.5" also has a very nice balance.

I could see myself picking up the identical one in 45Colt/Auto, if you guys get the 5.5" SS one. No real interest in the blue one - Ruger has some of the nicest SS finishes out there, but their blue is mediocre and unlovely at best.

Thanks for the purchase!! Glad you like. If you want a ss in 45/45 better get an order in. We do get them but normally they do not get listed as we have people with orders already in. :)

Thanks for the purchase!! Glad you like. If you want a ss in 45/45 better get an order in. We do get them but normally they do not get listed as we have people with orders already in. :)

Thanks. I'll send an email for details. It may have to wait until the new year regardless, or until I sell a few things so that the cycle can continue lol

Back
Top Bottom