Ruger Limited Edition 357/9mm Convertible revolvers

Prophet River

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
425   0   2
These will be a mid frame flat top. 5.5" or 4 5/8" with wood grips. In blued or stainless. Late august. Your choice $899.00. We have several of each enroute.

Last edited:
Nice! This may be a noob question but does either caliber suffer from the rifling being a thou smaller or bigger than the boolit? Also, is .38spl ok to shoot in the 357 cylinder?

Got this one from Clay, both calibers to 25 yards are equally accurate, this is 5.5 inch but in 357mag/9mm i think i will go 4.6 inch... JP.:rockOn:

NXAofKd.jpg

p7Zu4iT.jpg

Nice one JP

I just sold my 357/9mm. It wasn't a flat top though.

To answer the question above - you need to shoot plated or jacketed 9mm. I never particularly liked the 9mm myself. 38/357 was more enjoyable (answer to question 2)

Do they come in stainless?

yes, in both barrel lengths. a bit more than the blued in the 45/45acp, however the stainless have been harder to get and we always have backorders on them. we can 'sell' you one but may take a few weeks or even months. just had two in a couple weeks ago but they were already sold so didnt get listed here. if ok with a 5.5 or a 4.625 barrel, might not be too long :)

Back
Top Bottom