Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your M305 Builds!

Here you go full target! Other than stock- all norinco 2007 with archangel stock, and millet scope. The base is aluminium with 2 points of contact.
    Last edited by Guyintoga; 08-10-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Here you go full target! Other than stock- all norinco 2007!

CGN Regular
    Here's my M305

Details:

2007 Norinco
    M14.ca Blackfeather RS chassis
    M14.ca CASM mount
    M14.ca Op rod spring guide
    Magpul PRS stock
    ERGO Grip with modified beaver tail to fit
    GG&G Harris bipod adapter
    Harris knock off with friction adjustment
    Springfield 5/20 mag
    "H2Oman" Trigger shoe
    Luepold 2-7x33 with PRS quick release ring

I also have a Navy brake that is usually on the rifle, but I'm tuning it in for hunting season and the break is too loud for the one or two shots that I'll be taking with no hearing protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    Oooh I got to shoot this one a few months back at CSC. Thank you sir for letting me shooting a mag
    You were the guy who let me shoot your keltec ksg and one other gun right?

I bought my first M305 six months ago, and I have started pimping it out slowly, I installed a new oprod spring and guide, a recoil buffer, a Witt muzzle break and a promag see through steel mount. It was cycling just fine until I installed the scope mount. It loads another round just fine but the brass doesn't clear and gets jammed. One brainwave that I have tried was to trim back both bolt springs , and it has helped a little bit but it still has the problem. I called promag and they are telling me to trim the ejector on the bottom a little so the brass ejects sideways instead of up. Does anyone have any other ideas ?? It has been a fun and challenging firearm, so far and I am not going to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by caliber1911 View Post
    I bought my first M305 six months ago, and I have started pimping it out slowly, I installed a new oprod spring and guide, a recoil buffer, a Witt muzzle break and a promag see through steel mount. It was cycling just fine until I installed the scope mount. It loads another round just fine but the brass doesn't clear and gets jammed. One brainwave that I have tried was to trim back both bolt springs , and it has helped a little bit but it still has the problem. I called promag and they are telling me to trim the ejector on the bottom a little so the brass ejects sideways instead of up. Does anyone have any other ideas ?? It has been a fun and challenging firearm, so far and I am not going to give up.
    I'm sure there's a thread on this site for those problems. A simple solution would be to mill down the bottom of the mount or top of the charging handle, specifically where you have brass getting jammed for more clearance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    I had this problem too. The trick is to clip 2 - 3 loops of the springs. Touch base with Tactical Teacher or check the stickies. It's a common problem with these mounts

BANNED
    A shorty with TROY modular stock, Leopold Tactical 4.5x14, titanium piston, Wolf spring, Dlask adjustable gas, extended bolt release etc

A work in progress. Installed Tactical Teacher gas cylinder shim last night. Still trying to figure out what to do about optics...

Quote Originally Posted by Slamfyre View Post
    A work in progress. Installed Tactical Teacher gas cylinder shim last night. Still trying to figure out what to do about optics...

What handguard is on this? Looks sweet
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935