Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your M305 Builds!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Here is my Norinco Build, I bought the shorty, added a National Match rear sight, Sadlak mag release and National Match spring guide rod, Wolfe Springs, Magwedge bolt release, Boyd stock and hand guard, Smith Enterprises muzzle break adapter, Precision Armament Muzzle break, Shooting Sight Trigger. John from M14 Medic did the accurizing and unitizing

This is a gorgeous rifle . Love the classic look . All in all how much do you think you have invested ?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mywifethinksgunsarecheap View Post
    This is a gorgeous rifle . Love the classic look . All in all how much do you think you have invested ?
    Around 1600.00 dollars

move through life quietly , have your stuff ready to go at a moments notice.

Around 1600.00 dollars
    1600 well spent !

Here is my Norinco Build, I bought the shorty, added a National Match rear sight, Sadlak mag release and National Match spring guide rod, Wolfe Springs, Magwedge bolt release, Boyd stock and hand guard, Smith Enterprises muzzle break adapter, Precision Armament Muzzle break, Shooting Sight Trigger. John from M14 Medic did the accurizing and unitizing

Like that muzzle break adapter
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

I bought a shooting sight adjustable trigger, it installed easily in my M305 trigger group. Second stage was 2 lbs 4 ounces, 3 lbs and 14 ounces released the hammer, it is so clean and crisp. The skeltonized hammer would not fit with my trigger group without work, probably because it was meant to fit USGI not Chinese, but it sure is not necessary to have a fantastic trigger. Nice thing is Art ships to Canada and answers emails right away and was truly helpful.

Thank you for the info, I'll get on this right away. It's a great gun for the price and with a good trigger it's going to be that much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie14 View Post
    This things sweet, I think I may go with the long too tail from M14.ca but am not 100% sure.
    I had to cut the front of the rail off to fit the scope, but it worked out good!

Ordered a trigger from shootingSight LLC...can't wait
    Last edited by flingwing; 02-01-2019 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flingwing View Post
    Thank you for the info, I'll get on this right away. It's a great gun for the price and with a good trigger it's going to be that much better!
    Tigger ordered

What magnification scopes are you guys putting on these rifles and why?

Thanks
    Jason