Let's See Your M305 Builds!

Here is my Norinco Build, I bought the shorty, added a National Match rear sight, Sadlak mag release and National Match spring guide rod, Wolfe Springs, Magwedge bolt release, Boyd stock and hand guard, Smith Enterprises muzzle break adapter, Precision Armament Muzzle break, Shooting Sight Trigger. John from M14 Medic did the accurizing and unitizing

MGbHo6.jpg

This is a gorgeous rifle . Love the classic look . All in all how much do you think you have invested ?

Here is my Norinco Build, I bought the shorty, added a National Match rear sight, Sadlak mag release and National Match spring guide rod, Wolfe Springs, Magwedge bolt release, Boyd stock and hand guard, Smith Enterprises muzzle break adapter, Precision Armament Muzzle break, Shooting Sight Trigger. John from M14 Medic did the accurizing and unitizing

MGbHo6.jpg

Like that muzzle break adapter

I bought a shooting sight adjustable trigger, it installed easily in my M305 trigger group. Second stage was 2 lbs 4 ounces, 3 lbs and 14 ounces released the hammer, it is so clean and crisp. The skeltonized hammer would not fit with my trigger group without work, probably because it was meant to fit USGI not Chinese, but it sure is not necessary to have a fantastic trigger. Nice thing is Art ships to Canada and answers emails right away and was truly helpful.

Thank you for the info, I'll get on this right away. It's a great gun for the price and with a good trigger it's going to be that much better!

Just a mostly stock M305. I fixed an IDF stock up a bit. I repainted it with tremclad leather brown primer which looks as close to the original colour I could get.

I swapped in a Garand rear sight, and fat oprod spring guide. I found a gas lock that timed up nicely. A previous owner welded the gas system and it looks pretty good.

The only thing I really feel I need to do is index the barrel. Otherwise I plan on adding a usgi flash hider, trigger parts, oprod and maybe a bolt once I run out of other things to spend money on.

View attachment 244733View attachment 244734View attachment 244735View attachment 244736

My simple setup

2007 Norinco M14. 22" barrel A.R.M.S. #18 mount Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 FFP scope Burris Zee rings (steel) Voodoo Tactical cheek riser

Back
Top Bottom