>>>> Gun Clearance SALE! <<<<<

Which one did you get? Is G31 not so popular due to 357 sog ammo? I read that it is hard to find and expensive ammo. I could not find other dealers that sell nor the ammo or G31. I wonder if because of these reasons they are on sale that low.

Tried to buy either... got neither.

Well I called this morning and the G31 gen 4 was still available so got my name on it and they said send in the rpal info etc. so I did within 3 minutes! Now someone named Morgan is saying they are sold out,, not sure what else I could do, they said it was available and asked me to send the info,, I did, he said my name was on it! not Good!

Pretty sure .357 sig and 40 use the same mags. My 226 mags are marked for 40 and .357 sig.
Thanks, good info, if they actually sold me the gun that they said my name was put on!! emailed twice now to clear this up but getting the silent treatment,,, don't need another wife!

Well I called this morning and the G31 gen 4 was still available so got my name on it and they said send in the rpal info etc. so I did within 3 minutes! Now someone named Morgan is saying they are sold out,, not sure what else I could do, they said it was available and asked me to send the info,, I did, he said my name was on it! not Good!

haha! I emailed last night at 11:38PM and somehow got scooped by guys who called in the morning! So I guess thats how that goes! Sent an email about another... who knows. A good deal is only a good deal if service still comes with the price. Maybe I am wrong... who knows.

haha! I emailed last night at 11:38PM and somehow got scooped by guys who called in the morning! So I guess thats how that goes! Sent an email about another... who knows. A good deal is only a good deal if service still comes with the price. Maybe I am wrong... who knows.

The best thing is to call if you want to make sure that you get it. You will get quicker response. This is everywhere. If I want to make sure I get it, i send email and call right away following up the email.

The best thing is to call if you want to make sure that you get it. You will get quicker response. This is everywhere. If I want to make sure I get it, i send email and call right away following up the email.
I called, was told my name was on the gun and to send the info, then got an email saying it was sold!

Just didn't figure a midnight phone call would get it done! Haha

Now the second one I requested doesn't even show up on the list anymore!

So I'm either the proud new owner or they are telling me to "get bent" for talking #### in here haha!

Thank you for the sale guys! It was a quick turn around. Buying a restricted from you guys and very impressed of how quick the service was. In less than a week I got the gun in my hand, and plus I did not have to worry about arranging the ATT myself since you guys took care of it. I definetely can see the change with your staffs. They don't walk around with gun on their hip anymore (at least from what I can see) and act like hot shot. They were very friendly, curteous, and professional. Will definetely come back and consider to join your club.

Back
Top Bottom