Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trigger tech trigger.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Longshot's Avatar

Trigger tech trigger.

The boys at trigger tech sent me one of their new 700 triggers to test out. So i installed it in my 6xc which previously only had the stock 700 trigger. Took it out to the range to give her a try. I must say this is a fantastic piece of kit that is equal too or better than any of the other after market triggers out there. It has zero creep. None. And it can be set light enough for just about any application. It has one single screw which adjusts the pull weight. No need for any other adjustments the way it sits. And as a bonus it installs easy with all the parts contained in the body. Nothing to fall out or to be a pain in the ass when you are installing it. Comes in a version with a safety or without. Great piece of drop in kit that will take your shooting to the next level. And NOT expensive either. Buy with confidence!!
    "Guns don't kill people.People kill people.Guns defend people from people with....smaller guns."

For the money there is no fault to be found with this trigger. Longshot summarized its attributes nicely. Easy install and even easier set up. Is it the nicest trigger on the market...? Not in my opinion, but it takes another few hundred dollars to show a measurable (although minimal) improvement. Great value here!

Replaced the stock Rifle Basix trigger with a TT.

[IMG][/IMG]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    I love the one I installed in my Excalibur crossbow last season. Along with my Vortex XBR I'm easily hitting tennis balls at 70 yards.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So you buy the one with the safety for model 700s, and the one without the safety for PGWs?
    tried to figure that out on their site but your pic makes me think I'm right?

I just bought 2 today and must say out of all the aftermarket triggers I've installed and shot, this seems to be the nicest one. I have never used a jewel or some of the high end two stagetriggers, just to be fair but will have a jewel to compare against soon. I hope trigger tech offers a trigger with a lighter weight range soon. Both of these triggers are super clean with no creep. Safe to say I think this will be my new go to instead of timney or rifle basix. It's really nice to have a true drop in trigger.
    Opinions are like a$$holes and yes I have both

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter ----/'s Avatar
    Placed an order for one yesterday. Will be dropping it into my FTR rig and hope it feels as good as many of you claim.
    Completed the HST level 1 & 2 pistol operator courses.

For those who will ask "How far is too far?"
    - The answer: "When the barrel obstructs the view through your scope, that's too far."
    ~Jerry Teo

Does this drop into the AX AICS without any modifications to the stock?

CGN frequent flyer DG Photography's Avatar
    Trigger Tech triggers rock! Price is amazing for such a good trigger.
    EESA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Longshot's Avatar
    To be clear fellas i paid for the trigger myself but got an advance shipment to give it a go. The trigger is excellent and i will be buying them again in the future.
    "Guns don't kill people.People kill people.Guns defend people from people with....smaller guns."

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieT View Post
    Does this drop into the AX AICS without any modifications to the stock?
    Sorry to bring this back up ^^^^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast