Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If I hear 40% differance between U.S. and Can currency I think I'll snap.. ( just kidding)
    Since these are a one time limited production can you give us the option of paying in U.S. $$$ with our U.S. CC's
    That gives you U.S. $ for your account and let me worry about any conversions. Seems to work for the other guy.
    So the $1000 model you will sell to me for $600 U.S. plus tax and shipping in Can $$
    Yeah it's a bit more manual work but no more whining about 40%

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

As it appears that demand greatly out weighs supply regarding the upcoming shipment of CZ 858's, may I suggest the following:

Distribution by way of a Lottery.

Once available, all perspective buyers would submit their intention to buy, accompanied with a suitable deposit, on or before a deadline.
    After the deadline, a corresponding number of CZ's to buyers would be drawn. Winning buyers would have a specified amount of time to complete their transaction with Wolverine. Any non-claimed transactions would then be offered to the reserve buyers list, and so on until the available supply of CZs is exhausted.

Not only would this allow the working stiff a fair shot at a CZ, it would also be accompanied by a sense of pride and good fortune that one of these prized firearms had been bestowed upon him. A true Lottery Winner

Like!! ^^
    III%er
    كافر

First come first serve is the way to go. As they said before, once they are available, whoever has the funds will get the guns. Makes sense - Doing a lotto system sounds like a logistics nightmare and a lot of extra work to organize and follow up on... Just notifying people once they are available for sale and letting the orders fly in as fast as possible, that's the best way to run a sale. No muss no fuss, if you can pay you can play

Like eBay, strike while the iron is hot!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TFox View Post
    First come first serve is the way to go. As they said before, once they are available, whoever has the funds will get the guns. Makes sense - Doing a lotto system sounds like a logistics nightmare and a lot of extra work to organize and follow up on... Just notifying people once they are available for sale and letting the orders fly in as fast as possible, that's the best way to run a sale. No muss no fuss, if you can pay you can play

Like eBay, strike while the iron is hot!
    Exactly. I'll likely miss them going on sale but first come first serve is only fair.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap kid View Post
    As it appears that demand greatly out weighs supply regarding the upcoming shipment of CZ 858's, may I suggest the following:

Distribution by way of a Lottery.

Once available, all perspective buyers would submit their intention to buy, accompanied with a suitable deposit, on or before a deadline.
    After the deadline, a corresponding number of CZ's to buyers would be drawn. Winning buyers would have a specified amount of time to complete their transaction with Wolverine. Any non-claimed transactions would then be offered to the reserve buyers list, and so on until the available supply of CZs is exhausted.

Not only would this allow the working stiff a fair shot at a CZ, it would also be accompanied by a sense of pride and good fortune that one of these prized firearms had been bestowed upon him. A true Lottery Winner
    I think that is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    I think that is a great idea.
    great idea for a communist maybe.

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    First come, first served. Simple is always best. To expect a retailer to jump through more hoops to sell a product just so nobody gets butt hurt is unfair. They already have enough on their plates and tight margins, every bit of leg work on their end adds to the price on our end. The market will sort itself out and people will do what they need to be successful in it...ethically of course.
    Cheers
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

We are proposing to sell the CZ 858 like this:

On arrival here they will be photographed and the photos along with detailed specifications and prices will be posted here and on our web page. The following Sunday they will be offered for sale on our web site starting at 12 Noon.

We feel this will be the fairest way to everyone, it will allow people who may not have access to computers to make alternative arrangements to have a buddy purchase on their behalf. Also anyone with out a credit card will be able to purchase a pre-paid card.

I am open to any feedback on this proposed plan.

How many are you getting in?