Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

958 looks sweet but I got to much into the old parts so new 858's around is AWESOME !!

also CHROME LINED lmao sorry I couldn't resist
    Last edited by jimmy_d999; 08-01-2015 at 08:31 PM.

PROUD MEMBER OF I.U.O.E. local 793

I've shot one of those and I really liked it. Where can I get one?

BANNED
    remember when the ads were all over the place. 858's for around $700 bucks I think. Would love to see those ads again. Would buy one of the folding stock one's just to do it.

Next thing we have to do is push to free the FAL!

I bet a $42.42 donation to the CPC and a snail-mail demand to Blaney from 3 thousand CGN'ers, is all it would take. Then, open the armory and get those FAL's on the market, STAT!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    I was still saving up for an 858 when they were banned...I'm now in the market for one...not much a fan on the 958.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by C18cz858 View Post
    We actually won this battle
    Not totally. No more CZ858's will ever be imported again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Never. Wolverine has already stated they will never bring the 858's in again.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

Ebola is just saying that because hes trying to sell his 858. Wolverine says THEY will not import again, mainly because they have developed the 958 with CZ. There are other businesses out there.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by sksscrew View Post
    I really didn't expect this result in such a short period of time. Sweeeeeeet. I'm legal again. Take it dry RCMP and like it.
    Conservatives dithering for 18 months is a short time? Blaney could have reversed these prohibitions with 24 hours if he wanted to. I'm happy with the decision, but not the timeline.

BANNED
    Conservatives are not really interested in helping us. They are looking to get the best "bang for their buck" in dealing with us; and so far I think they have wheeled themselves a pretty good deal at our expense.

That's what conservatives do. Real conservatives, not average, gun owning Canadians with no other party to turn to. At the moment, the only weapon we have, to beat back the horde of progressive morons, is this thing called 'the conservative.' Soon as we find a better tool for the job, we'll use that instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPPCLI View Post
    Conservatives dithering for 18 months is a short time? Blaney could have reversed these prohibitions with 24 hours if he wanted to. I'm happy with the decision, but not the timeline.

Mr . Wolverine didn't get to be a wealthy man by not knowing his customers and the market . With all of the press on the 858's i'd suspect that Mr . Wolverine could sell as many 858's in the future as he has in the past . One just sold on the EE for $1,500.00 and a couple more are asking $1,200.00 . When Mr . Wolverine said that he wouldn't be importing any more 858's the circumstances and rules were far different . The government now runs the country , not the RCMP so let's make sure to give Harper another majority and i'll take another 858 .

CGN Regular
    You rather say thank you to NDP, not CPC. It's because of NDP start catching up with CPC, they throw a bone at us to win some votes. Just a small tokens in big political game. So pathetic: make one happy by taking one's property and then give it back. So much to celebrate.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Never. Wolverine has already stated they will never bring the 858's in again.
    Wrong.

Now that your $1,500 CZ858 is SPF or Sold, it doesn't matter much to you, but just in case you are wondering why I'm telling you that you're wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    It is to early to say if we can import more CZ858 rifles, first I need to read and study all the fine print. I do promise you one thing, if we can import them, then we most certainly will, price will be determined by our cost and the exchange rate not prices on the EE forum.

Watch and shoot, watch and shoot

From: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...1#post11629317