Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Can we please keep this on topic. For those of you with juvenile squabbles take them back to your school yard, they are no longer amusing.
    Thank you, that needed to be said and better coming from you than me.....
    It's time consuming enough following this 40 page thread.

Yep, if your not interested take your comments somewhere else. I can't wait to get one on the 10th

Due to this long thread, when I have photos of our Fork Lift unloading the rifles in our yard I will open a new thread where I will spell out (again ) the details of the CZ 858 sale. This thread will then become history. If you boys are excited, how do you think I feel! I was threaded with jail as a result of when these were first imported almost three years ago. I have been in a few "dodgy" situations (Life threatening) but nothing scared the c---- out of me like the threat of loosing a life times work and ending in jail. That is the real reason I am delighted to sell these rifles at a bargain price, enjoy

Thanks Seņor Wolverine! Let's have less squabbling and more pictures please!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Due to this long thread, when I have photos of our Fork Lift unloading the rifles in our yard I will open a new thread where I will spell out (again ) the details of the CZ 858 sale. This thread will then become history. If you boys are excited, how do you think I feel! I was threaded with jail as a result of when these were first imported almost three years ago. I have been in a few "dodgy" situations (Life threatening) but nothing scared the c---- out of me like the threat of loosing a life times work and ending in jail. That is the real reason I am delighted to sell these rifles at a bargain price, enjoy
    Thank you for this Mr. Wolverine

I īm in for 1 sure, but one of each Would be great!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    M. Hipwell,

I'm not english fluent, but I have to say you, for me, you are a great Canadian. You did a lot more for canadian gun owner than anybody else. You are passionate and dedicated to the community. Your staff are awesome and with this last batch of 858, I hope canadian guns owners will remember what you did for the community. You clearly prooved that money was not everything and hope Wolverine will still be there for my kids and gran kids in the future! Thank a lots and be sure I will be there april 10th for a 858!

Duff

Great job!
    Last edited by TeeJay; 03-24-2016 at 04:13 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Great attitude Mr. Wolverine. Much appreciated

question regarding fixed/folding stock. if i wanted to put a custom stock on later (like the m4 folding ones from zahal), would i have to buy the folding stock version cz858?