Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

Quote Originally Posted by Mojavestrangler View Post
    question regarding fixed/folding stock. if i wanted to put a custom stock on later (like the m4 folding ones from zahal), would i have to buy the folding stock version cz858?
    No. Aftermarket folding stocks come with their own hinge. It is not practical to try to adapt the factory folding stock hinge to work with an aftermarket stock.

Ok, thanks for the info!

So I know cz is tooling up to make a huge batch of scorpion evos but why could they not after that retool again and make more 858's? they're popular enough to sell no problem
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

Quote Originally Posted by crasheralex View Post
    So I know cz is tooling up to make a huge batch of scorpion evos but why could they not after that retool again and make more 858's? they're popular enough to sell no problem
    Or the 958s for that matter.
    We stand on guard for thee.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crasheralex View Post
    Mr. Wolverine mentioned earlier in the post, that CZ is effectively, out of surplus parts. They'd have to be produced from all new parts and it would dramatically drive up the price.

That, and I'm not sure he wants to deal with the hassle again, of everything he's been through regarding the 858?

John, thanks for bringing us this gun that we might not see again.
    I've never had a CZ 858 but this thread makes me want to buy one.
    Hopefully there's one with my name on it.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Due to this long thread, when I have photos of our Fork Lift unloading the rifles in our yard I will open a new thread where I will spell out (again ) the details of the CZ 858 sale. This thread will then become history. If you boys are excited, how do you think I feel! I was threaded with jail as a result of when these were first imported almost three years ago. I have been in a few "dodgy" situations (Life threatening) but nothing scared the c---- out of me like the threat of loosing a life times work and ending in jail. That is the real reason I am delighted to sell these rifles at a bargain price, enjoy

Thank You!
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    Noon central time I'm assuming ?
    Mr Wolverine,
    please tell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Will CSA VZ58 parts work on the CZ 858? Everyone carrying CZ parts are saying there all done for after the in stock items are sold. I want to make sure I have alternatives if I manage to get one.
    Last edited by CanadianBaconPancakes; 03-25-2016 at 01:27 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    Will CSA VZ58 parts work on the CZ 858? Everyone carrying CZ parts are saying there all done for after the in stock items are sold. I want to make sure I have alternatives if I manage to get one.
    Your major components like bolt and carrier should. Iirc the safety selector is different along with a couple of other items.