Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    Wrong.

Now that your $1,500 CZ858 is SPF or Sold, it doesn't matter much to you, but just in case you are wondering why I'm telling you that you're wrong:

From: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...1#post11629317

Thanks for pointing out Im wrong. If you didn't do it I would have never known. In the other thread were Wolverine posted this message I already acknowledged this new position they have taken by the way.

As for the "they arnt coming in again comment" I was simply stating Wolverine's position they took for the last little bit when they stated they were not bringing any in. Maybe I will get bored and dig the old post up. It's somwhere in their sub forum.

I am happy they did a 180 on their stance towards the 858. As I said in another thread. Bring them in, the more the better.

CGN Regular
    Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to gouge someone else in the future with the sale of your next 858. One can dream, eh Ebola?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootski View Post
    Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to gouge someone else in the future with the sale of your next 858. One can dream, eh Ebola?
    Gouge eh? Pretty harsh condidering I forced nobody to buy it. Considering mine was unfired, the demand for these rifles, the lack of availability, also the unpredictability of our government laws the price was set at what I thought was reasonable. The numerous offers I received overnight after I posted the add on the EE confirmed my price wasn't all that outrageous.

I should also point out the the current market that is on the EE now that it is being established is priced higher then previously. Are they gouging as well? Or am I the the only bad guy simply because I posted first in a market that wasn't established yet?

Simple economics dictates the prices now. If you dont like it, then shove off and stay out of the EE. I forced no one to buy anything they weren't willing to pay for. Also my 858 is marked SPF. It isn't even sold yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    they have my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by XPPCLI View Post
    Conservatives dithering for 18 months is a short time? Blaney could have reversed these prohibitions with 24 hours if he wanted to. I'm happy with the decision, but not the timeline.
    Nothing happens quickly in the government. But for this to happen (at all) has left me in a state of shock. This is about as short a time as you will ever see for such a drastic decision in the face of direct opposition from the RCMP. It is about time someone has put them in check and enacted a system whereby this shouldn't happen again. Only the future will tell. No single body should have the power to flip flop it's decisions on a whim and at the expense of legal tax paying gun owners. I am not about to complain about how long it took. I sensed the better part of $2000 flying out of my pocket and it has come home.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Gouge eh? Pretty harsh condidering I forced nobody to buy it. Considering mine was unfired, the demand for these rifles, the lack of availability, also the unpredictability of our government laws the price was set at what I thought was reasonable. The numerous offers I received overnight after I posted the add on the EE confirmed my price wasn't all that outrageous.

I should also point out the the current market that is on the EE now that it is being established is priced higher then previously. Are they gouging as well? Or am I the the only bad guy simply because I posted first in a market that wasn't established yet?

Simple economics dictates the prices now. If you dont like it, then shove off and stay out of the EE. I forced no one to buy anything they weren't willing to pay for. Also my 858 is marked SPF. It isn't even sold yet.
    It is amazing how some people don't quite understand how free markets work. ...
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Ebola hasn't earned the hate he's getting. He played the market and he came out on top. If I had an 858 right now I would have likely sold it as well for the 'outrageous' prices that people are willing to pay for them

If you don't like the prices don't buy it. Plain and simple

That being said, I don't have an 858. Here is to hoping that someone imported a metric piss ton of them.

I'm in for one. Plus the fact it pisses a liberal off, makes it even better

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Ebola < TV-PressPass in terms of gouging. ...let's not forget that fiasco. ...lol
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

He was able to gain a profit from a rifle. Wow
    Thats what happens when you know how to sell,
    Plus some rifles gain value, I think people are jealous.