Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted ACR - Barrels - Start of Aug Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackWatch's Avatar
    So when they said to me yesterday they are anticipating shipping the NRs the end of this week or the beginning of next week to us they cannot be serious if they know they are still sitting in the states and have not been assembled yet.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Clearly I cannot...my bad...it's just delay after delay😭😭😭...there here there there June July Aug Sept...so many sleepless nights I can't think str8 anymore...is there room for one more at the support table 🙈
    Life's tough...Its even tougher if your stupid!!!

^^ Haha I was going to mention that you needed to be in our "group" but thought I would let you cool off.

They say call in, which we do, and they contradict themselves by saying they are assembled and being shipped(on the phone) but then post on here they are awaiting assembly. All within hours of each other. I think they need to get on the same effing page.
    Last edited by Coyotecalgary; 08-27-2015 at 05:06 PM.
    "Locks on a zipper are, at best, decorative."

"What a coincidence.... so are our Fire-arms laws"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    There's always room at our group for one more sufferer. I'm taking some much needed R&R on the island. Had to clear my head.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotecalgary View Post
    I like how throw the dollar thing in our face like they are being so kind and we should be thankful but, they paid for the rifles when the dollar was better too so it has no effect on what's going on today!

They say call in, which we do, and they contradict themselves by saying they are assembled and being shipped(on the phone) but then post on here they are awaiting assembly. All within hours of each other. I think they need to get on the same effing page.
    they brought up the dollar change Probably because someone metioned
    There should be a discount or something for the wait. There way of avoiding that. Is my guess

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackWatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C18cz858 View Post
    they brought up the dollar change Probably because someone metioned
    There should be a discount or something for the wait. There way of avoiding that. Is my guess
    I suspect the same thing. Imagine if oil recovered and our dollar was at 85 cents now. There would be a lot more complaints.

As someone who fronted them the money I could say good thing you didn't have to dig into your line of credit to put this deal together. They would be paying interest on tens of thousands of dollars for months and then sitting on inventory. This was a nice deal for them. All of the money up front including profit months before delivery.

They maybe getting screwed a bit on the dollar if they aren't paying until the rifles ship?

If I ran the company I would throw in another mag at the very least. Even if I get my rifle in the next two weeks I will think twice about buying from them again. As we all know it's how company's resolve problems where good or bad reps come from.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I had mentioned the horrible dollar previous to their post, I don't think they were saying it in the way that some are interpreting it. Patt you showed up a little late, it looks as if we have had a few people relapse.

They sent me a full refund.

Im out. Good luck lads! Going elsewhere

"das boot!!!"

WTS disclaimer-- unless stated as "included" in my ad please dont assume an item is. thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Damn Len, we need to be strong for them. They will do better we just need to support them.
    |CCFR|