Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 new colors available for the CDX-LITE precision rifles

2 new colors available for the CDX-LITE precision rifles

Hello everybody

Just to let you know that Cadex is now offering two new colors for the CDX-LITE rifles:

Hybrid O.D.Green/Black
    Full O.D. Green

Name:  visuel new color CDX LITE.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  56.4 KB

If you currently have a CDX-LITE rifle on order with your local dealer and would like to change the color originally order please advise ASAP so that we could make the modification while it's still time.

Thanks for your support and thanks for buying Canadian.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Are you guys ever going to do complete built rifles for sale on your website??

I would love to be able to order straight from you!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Are you guys ever going to do complete built rifles for sale on your website??

I would love to be able to order straight from you!!!
    Pouhahaha

My friend you just made my day. We are so swamped with work that we totally forgot to add the complete rifles on our webstore. Damn I can't believe it, hahaha

I guess our graphic artist and webmaster just found a new project that will keep them busy for couple weeks.

Thanks for pointing that to my attention. This is the proof that even small details can be important.

Best regards

P.S.: Keep in mind that ordering through us directly is often more expensive than ordering through our dealers. Even if you are ordering through a dealer I'm always available to answer your questions. I'll do everything I can to encourage you to order through a dealer.
    Last edited by Cadex Defence; 08-06-2015 at 03:06 PM.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Pouhahaha

My friend you just made my day. We are so swamped with work that we totally forgot to add the complete rifles on our webstore. Damn I can't believe it, hahaha

I guess our graphic artist and webmaster just found a new project that will keep them busy for couple weeks.

Thanks for pointing that to my attention. This is the proof that even small details can be important.

Best regards
    Will the webstore include the "new" CDX-50??

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Pouhahaha

Best regards
    AWESOME!!!!
    I would rather order straight from you and cut out the middle man. Atleast I can build a rifle to my specs then conveying it to someone else who then tells you
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    My 338 is shipping from P&D tomorrow.

Very happy with my price through them. Speced the rifle to my standards.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    AWESOME!!!!
    I would rather order straight from you and cut out the middle man. Atleast I can build a rifle to my specs then conveying it to someone else who then tells you
    And we can watch how quickly such a method of buying ends up with NO MORE local guys to help you with any of the stuff you want. Watch the independent owners go out of business.

I think I will order mine through RDSC. I get great service, someone who has time to discuss the firearms and inventory of take with products other than the 6k rifle... like AMMO!

I know Derick and the boys have a great relationship with Cadex and can get things done someone trying to order direct never will be able to get done!

Support the chain. Support GREAT Canadian Manufacturers! Thanks Cadex for the seriously AWESOME firearms!~ Ill be getting my Patriot Lite in OD/Black oh so very soon!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

I ordered directly from pPtrice, had minor issue whit the stock that Patrice got fixed promptly.

I also have to add that he helped me in is off time!!!!
    FREE USP and FREE US FROM COLLUSION!

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    And we can watch how quickly such a method of buying ends up with NO MORE local guys to help you with any of the stuff you want. Watch the independent owners go out of business.

I think I will order mine through RDSC. I get great service, someone who has time to discuss the firearms and inventory of take with products other than the 6k rifle... like AMMO!

I know Derick and the boys have a great relationship with Cadex and can get things done someone trying to order direct never will be able to get done!

Support the chain. Support GREAT Canadian Manufacturers! Thanks Cadex for the seriously AWESOME firearms!~ Ill be getting my Patriot Lite in OD/Black oh so very soon!
    Ah no!!!!

When I only have big boxed stores like Sail & bass pro etc... around me I want to be able to order direct thru Cadex then.
    Thanks for all the replies tho people but it appears Patrice also wants to put them up for sale on the site.

If I'm going to spend 6k + on a build why would I want to discuss it with anyone OTHER then the manufacturer!?!?!?!

Now if I'm order up a Sig pistol, sure ill go to a dealer and say get this for me.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Yeah, Patrice is always there for the customer, whether you're a civilian that buys single or a contract for multiples. He also helped me out while he was on vacations. Kudos!

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast