Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 new colors available for the CDX-LITE precision rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    Will the webstore include the "new" CDX-50??
    Hey hey calm down you happy trigger hihihi
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    And we can watch how quickly such a method of buying ends up with NO MORE local guys to help you with any of the stuff you want. Watch the independent owners go out of business.

I think I will order mine through RDSC. I get great service, someone who has time to discuss the firearms and inventory of take with products other than the 6k rifle... like AMMO!

I know Derick and the boys have a great relationship with Cadex and can get things done someone trying to order direct never will be able to get done!

Support the chain. Support GREAT Canadian Manufacturers! Thanks Cadex for the seriously AWESOME firearms!~ Ill be getting my Patriot Lite in OD/Black oh so very soon!
    I can understand and respect both way of thinking.

To me that you buy from us or from a local dealer is a success and at the end of the day and I will always be there to support you the same way. The dealer's customer is my customer in the first place.

People are always surprised when they are ready to place their order and then I'm telling them: "Where are you from? Would you like to save some hard earned money and place your order through a dealer of your choice? I have A, B, C, dealer near you and I could take your order over the phone and then call my dealer and he will proceed your order. Most of the time they are cheaper than us too." Then I'm calling my dealer, customer give his security deposit on the order, the dealers calls me back to confirm that it's a go and everybody is happy at the end of the day. The customer often saves some money, he had the opportunity to choose his preferred dealer and the dealers makes some money on an easy sale. This is how I see the business and this is why Cadex is growing so fast since two years. Respect your customers and respect your dealers is the best way to be successful.

However sometimes the customer experienced so much bad customer service at some dealers in the past that they now prefer to deal directly with the manufacturer and control their transaction by their own. I like to think that we don't have that kind of dealer in our network. I might be right I might be wrong too but as a former store manager past experience proved to me that there's many sort of dealers for many sort of customer's.

Thanks for continuing to support Cadex and buy Canadian.

Best regards
    Last edited by Cadex Defence; 08-07-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12