Spike's stripped lowers back in stock

Questar2

Sponsoring Dealer
We have in stock Spike's Stripped lowers Receviers.

Fire/ Safe marked, Punisher, Honey Badger, Spartan and Crusader;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes&sppp=15

IMG_2873-1_zpswlbulkzo.jpg

IMG_2884-1_zps9mo9ljlr.jpg

IMG_2882-1_zpsqyacoafw.jpg

Outstanding quality and a fun build for your next AR project

Does the punisher lower have the skull in both sides of the receiver? And does it have the safe, semi and auto markings or just safe and semi?

Does the punisher lower have the skull in both sides of the receiver? And does it have the safe, semi and auto markings or just safe and semi?

The logo is only on the left side only while the selector markings are on both. The selector marking are bullet pictograms and are shown in 3 positions.

Just got my lowers. Very happy with them.

It's been a while since I bought from Questar, but the good customer service and communication is still there.

Thanks. Time to save up and build something.

P.

Are the different selector markings special order or in stock? Can they be ordered on these marked uppers?

The selector markings are determined by Spike's (basically they are set configurations) and we can't request which markings come with which logos.

As for 'marked uppers?' could you be more specific?

Love my Spartan lower.

Waiting for the others to be back in stock.

Good to hear you like the Spartan.

The others are on order with Spike's and shouldn't be much longer. Some of these are sold to people who placed advanced orders but we hope to have enough to put more on the website as 'in stock'.

We've got the Hellbreaker, Jack and Warthog's on Back order and if there is a upper you're after PM or email us and we'll help you.

Back
Top Bottom