Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Import Service now available

Quote Originally Posted by Insite Arms View Post
    Hi Doug
    Might wanna check the email address again as we did not receive any questions from you on this to the company email. Rifle will not be an issue nor will the ammo with it but once its here the rifle can be shipped via Canada post but the ammo would have to go Purolator as its a dangerous goods deal. Thanks for the interest and anything else feel free to call. thanks
    Thanks for the reply. I was concerned with the ammo as its odd ball stuff and I know from using an importer here in Ontario a few years ago that it can delay it quite a bit. I has one of the first marlin 338 marlin in the country and my ammo took 8 months as it wasn't on the approved list with explosives Canada so the importer had to get it approved then added to their explosives import licence. Good to know it won't be an issue this time. I'll get my information off to you this weekend.

We will await the info
    Cant think it will be an issue but with the boarder I know anything can turn into one...hahaha
    thanks

We will await the info
    Cant think it will be an issue but with the boarder I know anything can turn into one...hahaha
    thanks
    Please check your explosives transport/import permit to be sure you have turnball 475 on there. I just want to be sure that I won't be going through same issue as before.

Will check into it...Not sure who you used before but we will be glad to help you out with it this time around...thanks

Will check into it...Not sure who you used before but we will be glad to help you out with it this time around...thanks
    I used a company down here in Ontario that imported for years. It wasn't their fault as the ammo just wasn't on the approved list with explosives Canada. Before I retired I used to work for a related agency so i know most of how it works and i became quite familiar when Iwas trying to get my ammo. On your explosives transport/import liscense it should list the brands you have right on the first page. then the actual list of the specifics is listed in the appendix which is a few hundred pages long of all the exact loads that are approved for the brands you have on page one. so, if Turnball is not on you first page you either can't bring it or you'll need to get it ammended. Otherwise CBSA will not let it across the border.
    Please just check the first page for Turnball ASAP then I can actually access the approved list online as long as you have Turnball listed.

i did my paperwork last night; just waiting to hear on the exposives tranport/import liscence. D

No Problem Doug...
    Just drop us a line and will go over everything with you. Contact info for us is at Insitearms.com
    Thanks for the interest

No Problem Doug...
    Just drop us a line and will go over everything with you. Contact info for us is at Insitearms.com
    Thanks for the interest
    emailed melissa same question, so, is it on the transport/import liscense or not?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    So is Melissa actually with Insite now?

Just give us a call Doug and will sort it out for you..thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast