Import Service now available

Insite Arms

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We are pleased to announce that we will begin to offer an Importation Service to our customers.

All forms and information are located on our website: www.insitearms.com

If you have any questions please send them to: insitearmsimporting@gmail.com

Thanks

Very good news, how much do you guys charge for a firearms import or part imports??

Also where abouts are you guys located??

Thanks and welcome!!!!!

From their website
FEES
Firearms (shotguns, rifles and actions) $250 each

Lloydminster, Alberta
Canada

Always nice to have fresh blood in the game. I hope the customer service is better on your end then what I am still experiencing from a another dealer

the girl doing the imports for Insite Arms has been doing them for 4 years and is very good and I bet most know her on here already and service will be awesome for sure. New blood is always good to have when the service is in need of a blood transfusion...hahahahah

I heard it's Melissa that used to work at Prophet. Her service was always awesome. Great news for us on cgn! Always good knowing we got people like her in this industry.

I wrote to the email but didn't hear back. So, I signed up here. I have a Doug Turnball I need to import but it has ammo with it, 100 rds. Is there any issue getting it with the ammo. How will you get it to me in Ontario?

Hi Doug
Might wanna check the email address again as we did not receive any questions from you on this to the company email. Rifle will not be an issue nor will the ammo with it but once its here the rifle can be shipped via Canada post but the ammo would have to go Purolator as its a dangerous goods deal. Thanks for the interest and anything else feel free to call. thanks

Hi Doug
Might wanna check the email address again as we did not receive any questions from you on this to the company email. Rifle will not be an issue nor will the ammo with it but once its here the rifle can be shipped via Canada post but the ammo would have to go Purolator as its a dangerous goods deal. Thanks for the interest and anything else feel free to call. thanks

Thanks for the reply. I was concerned with the ammo as its odd ball stuff and I know from using an importer here in Ontario a few years ago that it can delay it quite a bit. I has one of the first marlin 338 marlin in the country and my ammo took 8 months as it wasn't on the approved list with explosives Canada so the importer had to get it approved then added to their explosives import licence. Good to know it won't be an issue this time. I'll get my information off to you this weekend.

We will await the info
Cant think it will be an issue but with the boarder I know anything can turn into one...hahaha
thanks

We will await the info
Cant think it will be an issue but with the boarder I know anything can turn into one...hahaha
thanks

Please check your explosives transport/import permit to be sure you have turnball 475 on there. I just want to be sure that I won't be going through same issue as before.

Will check into it...Not sure who you used before but we will be glad to help you out with it this time around...thanks

Will check into it...Not sure who you used before but we will be glad to help you out with it this time around...thanks

I used a company down here in Ontario that imported for years. It wasn't their fault as the ammo just wasn't on the approved list with explosives Canada. Before I retired I used to work for a related agency so i know most of how it works and i became quite familiar when Iwas trying to get my ammo. On your explosives transport/import liscense it should list the brands you have right on the first page. then the actual list of the specifics is listed in the appendix which is a few hundred pages long of all the exact loads that are approved for the brands you have on page one. so, if Turnball is not on you first page you either can't bring it or you'll need to get it ammended. Otherwise CBSA will not let it across the border.
Please just check the first page for Turnball ASAP then I can actually access the approved list online as long as you have Turnball listed.

No Problem Doug...
Just drop us a line and will go over everything with you. Contact info for us is at Insitearms.com
Thanks for the interest

Back
Top Bottom