Import Service now available

Yes Melissa is now helping us out at Insite Arms with the importing side of things and we are very happy to have her.

i'll call monday but really nothing to sort out just need to know if the ammo is on there or not. what time are you open on monday?

open at 9 so will wait to hear from ya...thanks for all the interest guys on CGN and all the PM'S and comments. :)

We are pleased to announce that we will begin to offer an Importation Service to our customers.

All forms and information are located on our website: www.insitearms.com

If you have any questions please send them to: insitearmsimporting@gmail.com

Thanks

Cool!

I want a 20mm Anzio mag-fed.

Can you get the paperwork started while I just pop out to the bank...

...and rob it.

If were only that easy...hahahaha
Save yourself the trouble of the car ride to the bank...Pretty sure the 20MM is on the no no list for getting out of the US now :(
You will have to figure out another popular round for rabbits now...hahaha

Can you also import NFA firearms (Class 3)? Like AOW, SBS, or SBR.

Does your US dealer have a SOT license ?

the NFA firearms can be quite vague in description so if you had a specific model in mind we can take a look for you for sure. thanks

If were only that easy...hahahaha
Save yourself the trouble of the car ride to the bank...Pretty sure the 20MM is on the no no list for getting out of the US now :(
You will have to figure out another popular round for rabbits now...hahaha

Rabbits? I would use it for hunting Sasquatches...

Anyway. do you do PMs?

We can check it out...I assume if the OAL of the gun in under 24 1/4 or 24 " I think it will come into Canada as a restricted weapon but I may be wrong...we will look into it and PM you. Thanks

Just a quick question

What's your target time for usually importing parts into canada?

6-8 weeks roughly or 18+ weeks and counting? (Not directed at you guys)

Hahahahaha..
We don't have to guess to know who that was directed at :)
No...we are 8 to 10 weeks...and that means 8 to 10 weeks and when we say its on the way its actually on the way
Hope the other thing for ya is going better
thanks for the question and interest

I am sure we will be doing small parts in time but for now till we grow a little we are going to keep to the larger things and keep it simple and avoid being the ones that say
" oh...its on the way " when it fact it didn't even hit the FFL yet or "its held up at the customs" when in fact its not. Will leave that way of doing business to others and keep our customers happy. Thanks for all the interest guys as always

Hi Doug
Might wanna check the email address again as we did not receive any questions from you on this to the company email. Rifle will not be an issue nor will the ammo with it but once its here the rifle can be shipped via Canada post but the ammo would have to go Purolator as its a dangerous goods deal. Thanks for the interest and anything else feel free to call. thanks

Thanks again for all the interest

We've had many questions about the the range of firearm-related items we can import for our customers.

We have started the service for Rifles, Shotguns and Actions (non-restricted) just as our online form describes.

We plan to include firearms parts, ammunition and restricted firearms in the future if the demand is there.

so , is to ammo ok to import with a firearm?

Hi Doug..thanks for touching base again. We never did get that call from ya :)

rifle only at this time.
Thanks for the interest

Back
Top Bottom