Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: "Ukraine's Snipers" features MDT HS3 chassis!

Morning Star

The Lightbringer
    When I go back to Kiev I'll see about getting that brunette for you Wally, but that's only if the blonde i met comes back with me....
    As for the while Russia/Ukraine thing, having talked with troops from both sides, I'm gonna go with Russia is in fact fighting the Ukraine in Ukrainian territory.
    Slavex
    It's always more fun to shoot stuff that does stuff.

Some Mornings, It's Just Not Worth Chewing Through The Leather Straps

52 comments so far and no comment from MDT to that subject! Very interesting!

There is nothing to comment imho. MDT isn't officially involved. Ukrainians support the Ukrainian Army in any possible way. They send money, buy optics, weapon accessories, chassis parts, medical supplies and ship all this to Ukraine privately. I've seen Cadex chassis over there as well.
    "They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmann View Post
    52 comments so far and no comment from MDT to that subject! Very interesting!
    If i was MDT I'd stay away from this dumpster fire of an argument too. Anyone who believes Russia is not involved in the Ukraine is crazy. Like, lock em up kinda crazy. You only have to look at the annexation of Crimea, or the invasion of Georgia to see what Russia is capable of. Or the US election. The Russian government also worked with hackers to shut down government websites during the invasion of Georgia, and more recently hacked both US political parties (although they only leaked info on the Dems)...

Ya know, Russia reminds me of the trade federation in Star wars episode 1....
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456