View Poll Results: Are you interested in a Tavor specific course taught by IDF instructors?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, yes, yes! Anytime, anywhere!

28 12.12%
  • Yes, but only if it's in the Western part of the country.

117 50.65%
  • Yes, but only if it's in the Eastern part of the country.

69 29.87%
  • Nah, that's not really my deal.

17 7.36%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you interested in an IDF Tavor Course?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Thanks for the responses guys! So far Lovie has expressed an interest in travelling and teaching. We'll see who else might be available!

We've been splitting east and west at the Manitoba-Ontario border in our minds. Looks like we're going to need to get serious about a location!
    Do you really want to bring over this beautiful woman to be oogled by a bunch of Canadian horn dogs? I fully admit I would likely be one of the offenders. I'm not so sure it would leave a good impression of Canada.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Something tells me TVPP will be pressing for the western one to be at the new milo range that he just did a youtube vid on. Looks like a pretty good spot to teach a course with all the action bays.
    That would be a great choice. I would like to see that range.

CGN Regular
    Would attend. B.C. please!

Maybe try and link it to CQB here in Quebec that might give access to a military range thus having more flexibility

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Sounds like this could be a great time. Learn from the best about the awesome tavor! Im in
    WTB: HK45C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    I'm in for Alberta or anywhere west.

Quote Originally Posted by furet View Post
    Maybe try and link it to CQB here in Quebec that might give access to a military range thus having more flexibility
    It's going to be some language issue, How about Petawawa base ? I don't mind driving.

I would be in especially if it were held in Petawawa. I have attended numerous Barney clinics there and it's always awesome. I don't want to volunteer any one but maybe get in touch with the Petawawa gun club to see if it could become a reality. Our CQB and PR clinics are always well attended so filling the course would probably be very easy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    I'm in for Alberta or anywhere west.
    X's 2
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Several of them are certified IDF range instructors and active IDF infantry. Perhaps we should send one over to run a course on the Tavor in Canada?
    Thanks for the responses guys! Looks like we're going to need to get serious about a location!
    Just one small buzz-kill question: will the 5 round mag limits here make your instructors mad? Is it going to hard for them to teach drills they normally do with 30 round magazines? The dumb 5 round limits make me mad. Right fr#ckin p!ss3d mad at that.

Plus, are 30 round bodies required? I don't own any: all 20 round bodies for clearance when doing prone and other shooting as I find the 'banana' 30 rounders awkward.

I'm in for one in the West if its not Vancouver or Winnipeg (don't know peeps to stay with there any more) for sure, I'll even tune up the LAR mags just in case.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast