Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MVB Industries ARC Stock - $579.99

Any news on the 9mm variant? I want to put one on a JRC or QC10.

Expired Business Member
    Supposed to be coming in, but still waiting on our order to all come together state side.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I have (or have owned) all three PDW stocks. NEA came first with the $300 CCS, and aside from a somewhat awkward placement of the actuator button and inconsistent finish on the proprietary bolt carrier, it stacks up pretty well. The Troy PDW Stock has a nicer finish than the CCS, an aluminum (vice polymer) butt-plate, and comes with a bolt for its proprietary carrier. It has useless intermediate stock positions where only "open" and "closed" are required. The Troy product costs $500 CAD. The MVB ARC stock is by far the nicest of the 3 in terms of fit and finish, layout and overall quality. The actuator button is easily accessed on the Right side of the aluminum butt-plate. The stock locks both open and closed, although the friction-closed nature of the CCS may be preferable for fast deployment. The ARC Stock costs slightly more than the Troy PDW Stock, but it allows you to use ANY standard Bolt Carrier. This makes the MVB the only option for Piston-driven guns, period. Having tried all 3 systems, my vote goes firmly with the MVB ARC. You definitely get what you pay for in terms of design features and quality, and the flexibility of use in a piston gun is key for me. YMMV, but you will not go wrong with the MVB ARC Stock. It is the Cadillac of PDW stocks and absolutely oozes quality. And no, I am n ot a shill for CTCS. Just offering some first-hand experience for those in the market.
    Hope you don't mind me reviving this thread, but how does the MVB's rail securing system hold up under repeated use? Does it hold the rail by friction? Any chance of it losing its ability to hold the rods secure under repeated use?

CGN Regular
    Do you stock, or can you get replacement springs for the ARC stock? MVB offers spring pairs in different weights. If you stock, which do you have?

Any idea when you might see more of these in stock?
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA-NRA

Expired Business Member
    We'll probably bring in by the summer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234