Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FAMAE SAF and metal mags

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We put our order in, but then they significantly raised their prices again. We tried to negotiate things down again, but then they went into some sort of re-structuring (we had 3 different contacts in a matter of months) and we haven't received an email now since Jan. despite repeated inquiries.

We will be offering full refunds, but we want to find out actual P&A before contacting people so they can decide weather to stay on board or cancel.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

This is disappointing news after waiting this long. What does P&A mean? These mags are already well-over priced to begin with. I can't absorb an even greater cost. I'd like a refund please. Especially if they're not even responding to you. How do we go about doing that?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Terrible news. For everyone with a SAF and no possible spare mags or parts makes this smg worthless in my mind now
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    I figured this would happen with our low looney. Refunds all around. But I'm keeping my Famaes because I have a supply of 10rd pistol RRA mags that work just fine (with a slight mod).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ar180shooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Familygunnutz View Post
    Chilean wage is no better than China, I wonder where are all the profits went?
    Actually, Chile is quite well developed, factoring in PPP, a Chilean makes on average $22,000/year, the highest in Latin America, and ranking in at 52/185 in the world. This is significantly higher than both Mexico ($16,000) and China ($13,00), as well as it slightly beats out several EU countries such as Romania and Croatia, while almost matching others such as Greece and Poland (Based on World Bank, 2014 Data). It also has low corruption and high economic freedom. It does have a high imbalance in income distribution, but is around the mean for the region.
    "If everybody you meet is an a$shole, then you're probably the problem, not them."

TI
    why are you dealing with famae
    They don't have a great support or spare parts for there firearms
    and in return you end up pissing off the buyer

Quote Originally Posted by gunlover03 View Post
    TI
    why are you dealing with famae
    They don't have a great support or spare parts for there firearms
    and in return you end up pissing off the buyer
    Beacuse nobody else will... and the profit margin must be there. We should be happy companies are willing to deal with #### manufacturers to supply us with toys.
    Canada is a small market with low buying power. Usually doesnt make for a very good deal. Once the US gets involved, I bet the prices will go down.
    That was the same deal with Questar and the FN series of rifles. $3500 for a PS90 back in the day. No one else dealt with FN so Questar paid top dollar and priced them as they see fit. IRUNGUNS starting bringing them in from the US where the buying power is much different, and poof, now they are $2200.

Maybe USA will get FAMAE, then we'll see what their buying power negotiats

But I'm keeping my Famaes because I have a supply of 10rd pistol RRA mags that work just fine (with a slight mod).[/QUOTE]

Interesting! Could you tell us more about this conversion? Personnally I never saw in flesh a RRA mag!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123