Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: ***FAMAE SAF Series & accessories now available for pre-orders!***DEADLINE SEPT. 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by aum View Post
    We finally got the accesories and parts. It did take a long time but TI did deliver. I agree that the mags are an issue but their are many alternate solutions that cure this issue out there if you have a bit of patience and like to thinker...
    I know I can modify other mags but I like the originals.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I thought TI was suppose to get their shipment from Chile a few weeks ago!?!??
    Came and gone. It was for those that special ordered items when the window was open. We got SAF's, SAF-200's and Mini-SAf's, plus spare metal mags. We're thinking of opening another order up, but delivery wouldn't be for 12-24 months.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Came and gone. It was for those that special ordered items when the window was open. We got SAF's, SAF-200's and Mini-SAf's, plus spare metal mags. We're thinking of opening another order up, but delivery wouldn't be for 12-24 months.
    So you guys didn't end up ordering any extra Saf's or mags or anything??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    A tribesman with some tin cans and hand files could make mags quicker. LOL
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Well please post when your making another order so I can order some mags

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    What kind of prices are you looking at for:

Saf-200:?
    Mini-saf-200:?
    Extra metal mags/each:?
    A similar Zeus red-dot scope you have on the add-pictures?
    Are there any deals or perhaps "a best way to order" for these smgs?
    Does Chile not love Canada anymore while making us wait 12-24 months? Kidding...I'm sure they're in demand. Perhaps heckler
    and Koch would create a semi-auto mp5 or ump-9/ump-45 in nr mode w/restricted barrel as optional? Guess I can dream while our fearless liberals in their infinite wisdom tell us a pink gun is less dangerous than a black gun in the same caliber.

will you guys be able to source parts or do you have any in stock for warranty purposes? firing pins, sears, hammers etc. please advise.

please do another order.

Yeah....surprised to see the SAF-200 at $4,099.00 (that's what they sold for 2 years ago as well) but the straw for me was when i found out the cost for each magazine is $229.00/EACH!!! As much as i'd love to buy one of these with 5-10 mags (the extra mags as backup as i suspect getting replacements take years as it's a proprietary solution) it costs way too much. They are beautiful SMGs. Oh well...i'll have to pass for now.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post
    will you guys be able to source parts or do you have any in stock for warranty purposes? firing pins, sears, hammers etc. please advise.

please do another order.
    Forget it.... I've asked multiple times. ..never happened

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post

please do another order.
    I changed my mind.... after my experience with a famae..... do not do another order unless someone is able to act as a warranty center and spare parts are available.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567