Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiappa 9mm M1 carbine clone plastic stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Have the Choate pistol grip stock on a Plainfield. Its ok just the space from pistol grip to controlls is a little far for my fingers to reach. Was looking for a Ram line copy but no luck. One thing I really like about the chiappa clone is the stock doesn't have that thick pistol grip area like the wood one does. Also fits my lady better

So have been on a bit of a buying spree so probably looking four in total now.
    Last edited by millwright; 08-20-2016 at 09:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Choate makes decent stocks.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ya but where to try for fit? As I said I have pistol grip style already. Just have to find others to try.

Ok, I'm not lazy but can't find a stock for mine anywhere either! Tried Choate's website but they don't list Chiappa in their products listings. Anyone have any idea if the standard M1 stocks will fit the Chiappa version? Anyone have an M1 wood stock they would like to part with?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Deckard, never seen any other Choate M1 carbine stock other then the pistol grip version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12