Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ACR DMR update

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    I've read a couple places that there is a lot of doubt that bushmaster will ever start releasing conversion kits.
    the aftermarket is picking up here in Canada for the caliber conversions, so no real need for Bushmaster to release anything.

If the USA had similar rules as Canada regarding the AR, sales would be a lot higher and Bushmaster would likely come online with caliber conversions much quicker
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Non-adaptive combat rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    the aftermarket is picking up here in Canada for the caliber conversions, so no real need for Bushmaster to release anything.

If the USA had similar rules as Canada regarding the AR, sales would be a lot higher and Bushmaster would likely come online with caliber conversions much quicker
    True. I was speaking to a ruger dude and he commented that the state of Texas alone buys more Ruger products than all of Canada, that's why we don't get much love up here.

What kind of conversion kits (caliber) are starting to become available in Canada?

I have had mine on order for over 2 years. promise after promise after promise they still don't deliver. they sure put a lot of marketing into this rifle for something that seems like it is NEVER going to come out.
    ATRS modern hunter here I come.

I was wondering what was happening with these. I pulled the pin in my order over a year ago and never did hear about any coming in. Now I know
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    True. I was speaking to a ruger dude and he commented that the state of Texas alone buys more Ruger products than all of Canada, that's why we don't get much love up here.

What kind of conversion kits (caliber) are starting to become available in Canada?
    contact herron arms.

7.62x39, 450 Bushmaster, 30 Remington AR (he is currently working on for me), 50 Beowulf, 6.5 Grendel, 300 blk, 6.8spc.........basically anything that will feed in an AR-15 platform is possible
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

well I guess I'm in for a XCR then
    Last edited by DT741; 08-26-2015 at 06:49 PM.

lets hope that its not the same deal for the Remington 870 bbl.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    contact herron arms.

7.62x39, 450 Bushmaster, 30 Remington AR (he is currently working on for me), 50 Beowulf, 6.5 Grendel, 300 blk, 6.8spc.........basically anything that will feed in an AR-15 platform is possible
    Don't forget .223 wylde. Love mine!!!
    If all it took was closing a couple of shooting ranges to stop gun-toting Yanks from coming to our city, maybe we should have shut the doors on these clubs years ago.-Adam Vaughan, City Councillor, Toronto. now a Federal Liberal

Quote Originally Posted by maddogz View Post
    Don't forget .223 wylde. Love mine!!!
    i dont really call that a conversion, but sure

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast