Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ACR DMR update

CGN frequent flyer
    The minuses keep building up for this rifle. First was the weight. The thing is front heavy and unbalanced at least for me. Now it's stuck in restricted limbo. Adding to that I bought 4 of them hoping to go non restricted so the whole family can shoot together. I should have bought XCRs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    The minuses keep building up for this rifle. First was the weight. The thing is front heavy and unbalanced at least for me. Now it's stuck in restricted limbo. Adding to that I bought 4 of them hoping to go non restricted so the whole family can shoot together. I should have bought XCRs
    what?

If you have 4 restricted versions, you can put on a longer barrel making them NR. The DMR is not coming yet, if/when it does, it will be NR due to barrel length so what is this "limbo" you speak of?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Shoulda only bought 3 and used the rest of the money for conversions to NR... Lol

Completely forgot about this gun, now im disappointed all over again.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Please tell me ur being funny
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar

What a joke

its like a unicorn. u hear about it all the time, but nobody has actually seen one

CGN frequent flyer Cyanide Ride's Avatar
    What is stopping anyone from building their own?.

Conversions will take less time than waiting for a factory one.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32

Unofficial TV-PressPass fan.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    lets hope that its not the same deal for the Remington 870 bbl.
    This is really starting to worry me. Hopefully Gravel can make a clear and concise statement on ETA, issues with delivery on the 14" 870 barrels.

How about all the required parts for the the gas system and the quick change handle if we wanted to source our own barrels for caliber conversions?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast