Question about warranty/returns

Good day: There was nothing exactly on point on your web site (it seemed to be more about being unsatisfied with a product) but I was just wondering about warranty for products. I bought an NCStar scope a few months ago and last week while at the range and putting rounds down range the rear lens popped out.

Chinese manufacturer. Replacement only probably. Known to be low quality/fragile. By a Vortex and have it for life.

Unfortunately I was backed into buying the NCStar scope. I needed a variable power scope that was less than 8 inches in length so that I could mount it on my Vz.58 without ejected shells striking it. While it's not my best scope (well, wasn't might be the better word now), it did its job while it worked. If I could find another variable power compact scope that didn't cost half as much as my old Jeep I'd light on it but extensive searching has found nothing.

Unfortunately I was backed into buying the NCStar scope. I needed a variable power scope that was less than 8 inches in length so that I could mount it on my Vz.58 without ejected shells striking it. While it's not my best scope (well, wasn't might be the better word now), it did its job while it worked. If I could find another variable power compact scope that didn't cost half as much as my old Jeep I'd light on it but extensive searching has found nothing.

If you are looking for a much higher quality short scope, you may want to check out the EE for a post from yesterday WRT 'Nikko Stirling pistol scopes 4x32mm and 2x20mm beautiful deep gloss finish'.

Wb

Good day: There was nothing exactly on point on your web site (it seemed to be more about being unsatisfied with a product) but I was just wondering about warranty for products. I bought an NCStar scope a few months ago and last week while at the range and putting rounds down range the rear lens popped out.

Simply pack it up, return via regular parcel post.... We will replace it at no charge and pay all shipping John

Marstar has the best return/exchange service in the business. I had to use it a few times and Time was all it cost me. Can't beat that.

So an update. I received the replacement scope from Marstar -- hopefully this one wasn't made on a Friday by the fine folks at the optics factory!

I just wanted to thank Marstar for their service. They wasted no time in sending a replacement with no questions asked. That iron clad guarantee that Marstar brags about is more than accurate.

So my thanks to Marstar and the fine folks that work there. I'm a repeat customer for a reason and I'll certainly be a customer in the future.

yep ^^^^

most if not all NC star crap I have seen ...is airsoft quality...at best

Another expert with lots of experience.... I assume you have visited the factories in China and the US ?? You are aware that they do make two different lines of product, ? You know that some less than scrupulous dealers buy the air soft products and pass them off as being for a firearm....

Of course the air soft scopes will more than likely fail when installed on a hi power firearm that they were not meant for
But why go on, you already know all this
John

Back
Top Bottom