Arms East ACR Update. They're Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1
So, as you all know, the barrel manufacturing, finishing, Q/A took longer than we were quoted, it was disappointing.

That said, we received all SS and some CMV barrels this week... and they are beautiful!
bacr-477-bbl-ss.jpg

The Stainless Steel barrels arrived first and were put into production right away.
bacr-477-bbl-ss-1.jpg

b-acr-e-bk-1.jpg

Remainder of CMV shipped to us Friday and will follow the SS ACR Production through this week.

For those who were considering Geissele Super ACR triggers in their ACR, this would be a good time to drop us an email.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you like your rifles.

Attachments

• bacr-477-bbl-ss.jpg
    bacr-477-bbl-ss.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 10,344
  • bacr-477-bbl-ss-1.jpg
    bacr-477-bbl-ss-1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 10,321
  • b-acr-e-bk-1.jpg
    b-acr-e-bk-1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 10,321
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank the lord.

About the triggers, I'm assuming that's just for the people who didn't originally order one with their rifle, correct?

Yes. The pre-order S-ACR are already installed. I know we told a lot of people that it was fine to hold-off till the rifles were in production. I don't want to trash the stock trigger, but the difference between it and the S-ACR is night and day.

What was the premium $ on the trigger? Is there still an option to switch to stainless and if so what's cost?

What was the premium $ on the trigger? Is there still an option to switch to stainless and if so what's cost?

Super ACR is $345.

Because I know I steered some on-the-fence customers to the CMV, as for a bit we weren't sure we were going to get the SS at all... And, because I am switching mine. Yes! No charge to switch to SS barrel. There may be a limit to how many we can do that for. I was wondering if some customers might want to switch. So there you go. Drop me an email including your name and contact info and the request to info @ armseast.com and we'll take care of it.

Super ACR is $345.

Because I know I steered some on-the-fence customers to the CMV, as for a bit we weren't sure we were going to get the SS at all... And, because I am switching mine. Yes! No charge to switch to SS barrel. There may be a limit to how many we can do that for. I was wondering if some customers might want to switch. So there you go. Drop me an email including your name and contact info and the request to info @ armseast.com and we'll take care of it.
will you sell just the stainless barrel separately to customers who you already shipped the ACR's out to?

I noticed the enhanced ACRs currently for sale on the website do not come with the flipup sights. Do the pre-ordered ACRs still come with them?

EDIT DT: WE CHECKED AND THE SIGHTS ARE INCLUDED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom