Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 Remington AR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar

30 Remington AR

I am looking for brass for this caliber, I have been unable to find any in canada.

Is this something you can bring in? I do not see it listed on your website.

Approx price and time it would take to get fom time of order?

Brian

If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I don't think they ship to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    I don't think they ship to Canada.
    that is why I provided the link for the part number only so Gravel (the Canadian distributor for Remington) knows what I am looking for.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Sent an email asking the same again today.

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Sent an email asking the same again today.
    The Remington 30 AR brass is officially obsolete, and has been since the end of 2014. There will be some small runs of it made on occasion as scheduling allows, or as special run offerings, but these are not generally on the production schedule and are not listed in our product catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    The Remington 30 AR brass is officially obsolete, and has been since the end of 2014. There will be some small runs of it made on occasion as scheduling allows, or as special run offerings, but these are not generally on the production schedule and are not listed in our product catalog.
    is the caliber being discontinued then if brass is no longer being sold/obsolete? I see the R15 rifle is no longer offered in this caliber either?

Is it possible to order spare magazines for the R15 in 30 remington AR? What is the part number for the magazine so I can have my local gun store place an order?

Thanks

Expired Industry Member
    is the caliber being discontinued then if brass is no longer being sold/obsolete? I see the R15 rifle is no longer offered in this caliber either?

Is it possible to order spare magazines for the R15 in 30 remington AR? What is the part number for the magazine so I can have my local gun store place an order?

Thanks
    The ammo is still being produced, you can order it through your local dealer. Supply won't be great, but it will be available. Here are the product codes. I will get back to you about the magazines, I am working on digging some up for you.
    R30RAR1 29491 Core-Lokt, PSP 125 30 Remington AR
    R30RAR2 29485 Core-Lokt, PSP 150 30 Remington AR
    PHH30AR1 27704 Barnes TSX 125 30 REM AR
    PRA30RAR1 29003 AccuTip 125 30 Remington AR

Expired Industry Member

Thanks
    The magazines are available. We have one in stock now, Thomas in CSR will be contacting you shortly via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    The magazines are available. We have one in stock now, Thomas in CSR will be contacting you shortly via email.
    Thank you, order placed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast