Thread: Two Day Pistol and Carbine Course WGT Consulting!!!

Two Day Pistol and Carbine Course WGT Consulting!!!

This is now my third course with WGT.
    I managed to get my wife out with me on this one.
    We had two great days of one on one training with William and Kent.
    From the safety meeting every morning,revisiting the do's and the don'ts we got the day going on the right foot.

As we were moving through the drills it was amazing to see it all come together at the end of each day. We had the opportunity to not only use our pistols and AR's, William had also a few surprises in his kit for us to try out.
    If we needed an extra magazine/dump pouch for a drill they had enough on hand for us.

Shooting paper from different distances and positions(working on groups) and then having a go at steel plates!! William and kent were super professional and had us focused on the goals for each drill.

We had an awesome time and I have seem to have lucked out and a found training group that wants to put out quality training programs which are customised to the client.

At the end of the second day of training we had some fun time with some tactical shotguns.

We finished the two days and felt like we had gained much more than what we had paid for.

WGT gets it right for me!

Thanks William

Business Member
    Thanks Oro. Always a pleasure to have you on the range.

Business Member
    We will be offering more two day courses next year as well as a couple of new offerings.